It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• KIMSILVIO
    KIMSILVIO
    because a short video with all the main facts would have far greater reach to his target audience than all the posts and web pages combined.

Noted SBF

• KIMSILVIO
    KIMSILVIO
    Having Kim or anyone close to this case to release this video is just going to get Lloyd to circle the wagons and start waxing on about “criminal defendants”.

Also noted

• KIMSILVIO
    KIMSILVIO
    Thank you FastJehu …. Saved me a view….I notice his explanation of the defamation is very vague …… as far as I can see, none of the items in his explanation has anything to do with me…..interesting ….
  • Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    I do just want to say a quick word about the defamation campaign as mentioned in my video.
    This is key…. It’s his acknowledgment that there is information still out there being distributed that is damaging to his patron count and that he has received many questions asking what exactly the “defamation” was.

So he’s trying to get ahead of it and place his spin on it. Normally you wouldn’t even mention it in this case, but he knows his new patrons are going to at some point come into contact with this.

And it wasn’t just a “quick word”. It took up most of the video.
  • JWBeliefsDiscussed
    JWBeliefsDiscussed

https://youtu.be/Elmv0AGfqnI

Lloyd Evans "Things are Better" Video, My response to the latest pile of Crap from Work Shy Evans

• raymond frantz
    raymond frantz

I'm gobsmacked, there is no words to describe how I feel. Many exjws obviously don't care about child sex abuse, CSA abuse, or some turning the community to a business enterprise.

• Whateveryousay
    Whateveryousay

Holy shit it's amazing seeing you degenerates losing your mind. I tought Evans was a tool but you guys are like a deluxe Snap-On roll cab filled to the brim in comparison. And you call posting random shit for 900 pages "a success", fucking hell you are beyond delusional. This is now my favorite website, it's like witnessing the world's saddest social experiment.

• lloydevansparody
    lloydevansparody
    This is now my favorite website, it's like witnessing the world's saddest social experiment.

Sure free thinking is very dangerous. We may be crackpots but at least differently from you we are free. Free of any cult, cunt and leader cunts and cunt-leaders. Try to say the same thing to Lloyd and see what happens.

And last thing we also hate abuse and abusers of any kind, shape and form. You can remind your boss about it. Keep that in mind too since you are here.

One more thing, we don't charge anything for posting here. How stupid we are ain't we?

A final thing, we don't delete comments here even when they show criticism. Your master of free speech cannot say the same thing. Perhaps you should tell him that criticism is somehow good. But obviously you would be blocked faster than an Evans orgasm. Well you can't have both ways. 😉 Best

• raymond frantz
    raymond frantz

There will be a round of fresh videos about him as a response, we don't want him in this community and we will never put up with his BS

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    And you call posting random shit for 900 pages "a success", fucking hell you are beyond delusional.

Ask yourself how many Patrons Lloyd had on 31 January 2022 (889 if you didn’t know) and then subtract what he has now. Have that calculator handy?

Now make a list of how many activists are working with Lloyd now. O’Donnell? No. Javier Ortiz and TTATT doc? No. Jan Nilsen just gave testimony in Norway and Jason Wynne collaborated with him in getting the translation out. Was Lloyd involved? No. Neither of those men want anything to do with him and both have just recently posted their disgust at his grift.

There is your answer. Now go watch Lloyd Evans, I’m trying to watch the Smurfs.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit