It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5

Oh good Gravy ! Not Professor Evans lecture ,rant on evolution again ... The guy read one book or two on that subject and now his a Big Expert ! And on top of watching that BORING LONG convention Crap ,Now he made it more Longer with his " Lecture" ? He put the laughing emoji at the end ...that's the one he should have put

😴zzz 😴zzz 😴 zzz...

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister
    The great & generous LloydvidianWe've hit a bit of a snag getting our Friday afternoon convention rebuttal finished.
    So to keep pace with our busy upload schedule we're be releasing the first three sushi's from it BEFORE the actual show airs, beginning tomorrow (Saturday) just so you know (how generous I, Lloydvidian of armies, am!)

Oh, be still my beating ❤️!!!

How generous of you, Lloyd, to allow us to watch your "show" twice - and it pays you for the privilege!!

• Chinapomo
    Chinapomo
    I see that shit CONSTANTLY over on exJW Reddit sub. If you aren't Left-leaning 1000% woke artist, your ass is basically banned from there

100%. I got banned for a month for calling woke a cult. Then got muted for three days for asking the mods why they don't want to have an open conversation. They actually proved my points and yes, woke is a fucking cult

• Journeyman
    Journeyman
    We've hit a bit of a snag getting our Friday afternoon convention rebuttal finished...

Of course, producing a rebuttal video for 1/6 of the convention programme is so complex that it required his whole team (ahem) an additional 4-5 days to put together. (Not like he hasn't already had weeks to prepare in advance, after he begged asked for high-res copies of the convention just over a month ago).

Good to know that the Lloyd Evans Channel is working so hard to give value to his paying members...

• KIMSILVIO
    KIMSILVIO
    He put the laughing emoji at the end ...that's the one he should have put

This is Lloyd’s version of funny

• JeffT
    JeffT

I have long maintained that if the WTBS disappeared a sizable portion of Witnesses would just join some other group that would be happy to tell them what to think.

Back in 1988 when I was leaving I read a book called "Apostles of Denial" by Edmond Gruss. His basic theme is that JW's defined themselves by what they are not, and what they do not believe. "No trinity, no hell fire, no holidays" etc. He said if other religions all disappeared JW's would be unable to describe theirs.

I think we are seeing a mashup of these two lines of thought. Those leaving the Watchtower are finding a community that defines itself by what it isn't. We aren't the Watctower!!! We don't do what the Watchtower says, even if we'd be better off if we did!!! (Note: I don't know what that might be, but the super x-dubs will be proud of not doing it.)

I see this trend among those still listening to Lloyd, I see it on Reddit, I've seen it here, although it gets shot down pretty quickly. Personally, I'm not going to be defined by what I'm not.

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5

WHY ? I wonder why he had to go to the Merkur clinical hospital ? shot himself in the foot? literally this time?

• Diamondfrog
    Diamondfrog

WHY ? I wonder why he had to go to the Merkur clinical hospital ? shot himself in the foot? literally this time?

Maybe he got his British breakfast sausage stuck in the vacuum hose. 😎
  • MeanMrMustard
    MeanMrMustard
    The length of this thread is inversely proportional to the mastery Lloyd has over his penis.
  • Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas

For someone who beat the drum about how he wasn’t proud to be British anymore because of one vote that he did not participate in, and who clamoured for Croatian/EU citizenship as a result, he certainly has a lot of negativity towards his adopted home country. This isn’t his first cheap shot at the health care system there.

This oafish fool never misses an opportunity to lament that things don’t meet his lofty standards. This list goes on:

Dijana

UK

Croatia (health care and the legal system esp)

exJWs

Patrons when they go below 500..

But when it comes to him, people say a few critical things and he issues legal warning letters and sues 8 people, slandering them as “criminal defendants” when it is crystal clear the court isn’t taking any of his allegations seriously. This bloated slob can use exploited women for sex, but it’s YOU who has the problem. “JW Mindset” so it goes. Just a very miserable and hypocritical manchild.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit