It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• ForeverAlone
    ForeverAlone
    I'd have NEVER made a video like that, because narcissists like Cedars absolutely live for that shit. He thinks he "beat" Mike and Kim now.

I agree 100%. Lloyd is probably "celebrating" now thinking he has beat them, at least Kim, now. Although I do completely understand why Kim made that video and do not blame her for feeling this way at all.

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5
    does he genuinely believe people really are that stupid

YES.

•  Debra
    Debra

We should also edit his confession livestream video, not add anything to it I mean but instead of the rambling on keep the key points in his own words where he clearly admits to using prostitutes every 3 or 4 months over the last (was it) four years? How he publicly admits his wife doesn't satisfy him and he can't control his dick all in his own words, he admitted to dating a sex worker yes but I'm sure somwhere he said THEY were ALL in there 20s, not "she was" not "they both were" but THEY WERE ALL in there 20s" if I'm wrong I apologise for getting it wrong and I stand corrected but I'm sure he did say that, no one is going to want to listen to the whole pity video but about 15 minutes of him admitting to those things may help

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

Claiming he didn't go to Thailand for sex! The liar! What about the photos with the massive pupils and that stupid grin, because he's thinking about sex with that girl!

What about his Facebook post? Andrew Gold ("dating"). What about the fact he told Ex Cult Baby??

Kim did he admit it to you? That he went to visit sex 'workers' in Thailand?

I've had it with Dijana. She's obviously prioritising money over principals. I fail to see what she could possibly do for his videos except make a couple of phonecalls.

My "team"!?! A manipulated ex wife he's humiliated in the worst way publicly and has terrified her the kids will starve if she doesn't put up and shut up. A video editor who would find it virtually impossible to get any other editing job in Croatia. Such genuinely loyalty.

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister
    Debra We should also edit his confession livestream video, not add anything to it I mean but instead of the rambling on keep the key points in his own words where he clearly admits to using prostitutes every 3 or 4 months over the last (was it) four years? How he publicly admits his wife doesn't satisfy him and he can't control his dick all in his own words, he admitted to dating a sex worker

Great idea....it needs to be titled "The Lloyd Evans Defamation Campaign" so people can find it easily.

Remember Ex Cult Baby's post on Facebook challenging him and calling him a liar.

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister
    Slim Could I suggest ... The best and most effective response to his recent YouTube begging videos would be a succinct, targeted YouTube video specifically in response to his begging videos. Because most people find him on YouTube it stands to reason that’s where most of his patrons go on to find out about him as well. They are not reading forums or websites.

Excellent idea! You are exactly right Slim and this is what we need to do

An effective video shouldn’t be much longer than 20 minutes or so

Bloomin' 'Eck Slim, it's going to be hard cramming everything rotten the poncing Git has done in just 20 minutes!!😂🤣🤣

You're right again though. Succinct is best!

• KatKat
    KatKat

I agree with everyone. Also tweets about Lloyd Evans have to have written '#Lloyd Evans' '#lloydgate' '#cedarsjwsurvey' written in, since that is what people search for when they look for Lloyd Evans. That is how people who don't follow you and search for him find the tweet with your important information about him in the tweet.

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas

What about the fact he told Ex Cult Baby??

Does anyone know her? If she is willing to produce the screen grab of the WhatsApp conversation he had with Lloyd where he specifically admits the sex workers, this is a simple and easy way to completely blow up his contention on that video that it was not a sex holiday. A year ago he tried to weasel out of it by saying sex wasn't the only reason he went. And that's reasonable, but if you saw sex workers plus the one on your lap whom he said wasn't a sex worker, that's at least three women he saw romantically there. It's like saying "Scuba wasn't the main motivation for going there!" when he went on three separate scuba excursions. The truth of the matter is that he went for several reasons, but the primary one was of sex.

Speaking of which, there is also that email to Dijana that he sent trying to get her to drop the divorce by saying "you know I didn't come to Thailand to live like a monk. You knew I'd be seeing women there"

Also - Kim - Can we get the entire email released? All I've seen are snippets. Like the entire one, complete with the email data if you have it.

I've had it with Dijana. She's obviously prioritising money over principals. I fail to see what she could possibly do for his videos except make a couple of phonecalls.

I've said it before and got shit on because of it, but: She's an integral part of this grift. How many times has her name been invoked in these series of begging videos as an employee who would have to be let go if donations didn't climb? How many patrons decided to donate because the thought of Dijana and those two girls being without a source of income troubled them? Oh I'd say a hefty few. Might even be as much as half. And he used her name like it was gravy. It most certainly was.

The care of those two girls are the sole responsibility of the two individuals who conceived them. Not Patrons. Not exJWs. Dijana is an able-bodied women still in relative youth. She can do what all other single parents (if she really is single) do and go find a job. She speaks two languages and can easily get a job along the coast catering to the tourism industry. She even stated (per Lloyd) that she wanted to bring up her daughters in Istria, not Sisak.

But... it's easier to stay home, live an idle lifestyle and feed off of what Lloyd funnels her.

• KIMSILVIO
    KIMSILVIO
    Kim did he admit it to you? That he went to visit sex 'workers' in Thailand?

Lloyd was the one who told everyone about sw in Thailand. He didn’t specific tell me no. At the time I didn’t even think about it as I was so shocked with his revaluations. He didn’t say anything to me at the time about Thailand other than what I said in my initial statement 👍

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas

CappyTan has released a humourous parody video:

Things Are BAD - Lloyd "Karen" Evans - YouTube

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit