It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Cuthbert
    Cuthbert

It’s a real shame that so many of you wonderful people are having your focus and energy taken away from the real cause, by this awful self-centred bully. But even worse that now he is really getting to people like poor Kim. I think this gofundme is just a stunt by one of his weird followers and will maybe generate no more than a few dollars. Don’t let him get to you!! Soon his supporters will have had enough of his obvious begging and his output (not to mention his singing). Sooner or later he will get what he deserves. Hang in there Kim!

• JWBeliefsDiscussed
    JWBeliefsDiscussed

Is this the face of Kit Kit aka Rhonda Hampel from Chippewa Ontario Canada, aka one of Lloyd Manson Girls. Funny enough this is the same town that James Cameron came from, and one that my family visited several years ago. She hounded my own Channel and seems to be behind the "Save Lloyd Evans from Poverty" go fund campaign?

• Diamondfrog
    Diamondfrog

Karma works in mysterious ways. I have seen it in action in my life many times. Patience is the key.

Take some time Kimmy. He has obviously organised this himself, maybe offering Rhonda a .005% commission, with stipulations of course.

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5

JWBeliefsDiscussed this is Kit kat Rhonda Hampel, That use to be her Twitter account photo before she change it...

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Is this the face of Kit Kit aka Rhonda Hampel from Chippewa Ontario Canada, aka one of Lloyd Manson Girls
    Hold up on that. I just tried to make a fake gofundme account and all they need is a number to confirm by text. You can put any name or picture in there. There does seem to be a Rhonda Hampel in that area and I read her profile on classmates. She’s 47 years old and gave a long bio, but just about her life, her marriages and how she’s a registered nurse. No pics of cats, but she does have three dogs.

Kit Kat could have used anyone’s name. Perhaps Rhonda is a former classmate of hers who still lives in the area.

With the emotions running high right now, she’d be an absolute moron to use her real name on this.

I think it’s a fake profile, and so is the fundraiser. There are no donations so far and other than two tweets when she first set it up, she is not blasting it out on Twitter which is her typical style.

This is what troll accounts do. They stir shit up to get a reaction, and she got one. They also thrive on misdirection and if people are showing “Rhonda Hampel” a bunch of hate, that’s also a part of the troll.

• Simon
    Simon

Lloyd only plans about a day ahead from what I can gather. He has no long term thinking. Does he think he can still be begging for donations in 10 years time? Is this his retirement plan? It's simply unsustainable. But for a lazy work-shy grifter like him, anything beats getting a real job and providing for his family.

You can only do the Chicken Little routine and claim that the sky is falling so many times before people will get tired of it. Even the most ardent supporters will eventually wise up to the fact that he's in a perpetual state of pleading for more donations for "stuff" ... and yet where are all the things he's promised to deliver using those donations?

So part of me wonders if he's trying to squeeze as much water out of the flannel (money out of the idiots) while he can before he moves on. Nothing he's doing suggests he's making long term plans, he's not head-down back to basics focusing on creating content, and getting back to what he claims is his focus.

When he does finally piss off,we should all have a big online party!

• Diamondfrog
    Diamondfrog

A party? I’ll be there for sure!

• JeffT
    JeffT

Kim (and everybody). Sorry if this comes off as schmaltzy, I'm in a mood to try to heal wounds after a senseless argument broke out between two family members during my birthday party today. I think it was in part driven by the current "Woke" cult in the USA, which drives me crazy.

When I first saw this video on twitter, I immediately thought of JFK's words in what is frequently called the moonshot speech:

"We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do the other things not because they are easy, but because they are hard. Because that goal will serve to organize and measure the best of our energies and skills, because that challenge is one that we’re willing to accept. One we are unwilling to postpone. And therefore, as we set sail, we ask God’s blessing on the most hazardous and dangerous and greatest adventure that man has ever gone."

Everyone on this board has accepted a difficult challenge because we believe it is the right thing, and important; because people who have been misled need people like us to help them find their way into the light. Not all of those we try to help will accept our help, want it, or even think they need it. Nevertheless, we keep trying to shine lights into the dark corners of JWism, and similar belief systems.

I am a firm believer that what goes around, comes around. In 2005-2006 I paid a high price for previous bad behavior. Since then, I've made being a better person a life goal. Part of that process is serving other people. I'd like to think that I do that here and through my writing. I'm an active member of Alcoholics Anonymous, which is a great place to improve myself while helping others.

Life is too short to spend it worrying about the Lloyd Evanses of the world. Sometime, somewhere his karma will touch him, although I can't say I care much about that either way. I care a lot about those he's hurt and for them I'll keeping going forward.

• KIMSILVIO
    KIMSILVIO
    Life is too short to spend it worrying about the Lloyd Evanses of the world. Sometime, somewhere his karma will touch him, although I can't say I care much about that either way. I care a lot about those he's hurt and for them I'll keeping going forward.

I very much appreciate your words thank you Jeff 💗

I agree with you and have learnt over the last year to balance life between talking about lloyd, helping others in the community and helping myself in my real life - it has done me the world of good - your words are a timely reminder to check that balance - thank you 💗

•  Debra
    Debra

I'm finding it very helpful reading the comments on here, I thought my feelings about his begging and winning were irrational and wrong, I'm so angry with what he is doing its comforting to know I'm not alone in this, I've tried various things over the last nearly 18 months but he's still there still scamming people, sorry guys I'm just feeling defeated right now

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit