It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5
    Restricted mode is a setting your channel, not someone else's.

OOPS.duh! ..Thanks DerekMoors... On the other hand .do I really want to fix this...Seeing people comments on how is video was so great, good job , Amazing, is kind of a sensitive content for my brain...Hum

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    He will carry on as usual. I don't think he is going to slow down on the channel as he threatened. It would be an admission of defeat.

All of his threats to this end are pathetic attempts to manipulate his donor base and to try to attract new ones. The problem for him is that there are still roughly 10-20 drops at the end of the month. As he approaches his new lows, these have shrunk to slightly more than 10. This wasn't a problem for him before as he had 30-40 sign up during a given month. Last month he actually had a negative drop during the month which is a large reason why he had no buffer to prevent him from sinking below 400 again.

His business model is at a crossroads. The monthly drops were typical even when he had over 800 patrons. These were from people who dropped due to losing interest, leaving the community, not seeing the need to donate or simply not being able to afford it. So, he has to gain at least 10 during the month to stay even, and 20 -30 gains per month to see any real growth as he outlined in his request to get back to 620, even 500 patrons.

The trend is still slightly downward and he's tried everything for the past 13 months to get it to reverse. This could mean another series of begging/threats to leave, or as I think more likely, he'll be working behind the scenes and letting people know he's hurting. He's gained 4 back so it might be due to private lobbying. I imagine he'll try to keep Tibor and Ramacro as long as he can, since dumping them will create the illusion he's about to fold.

Still, he's lost the entire bump he has received as a result of his begging tweets. He can't keep on running back to this every few months and not have the more rational patrons of his think they are giving money to a sinking ship. 500 and especially 620 patrons are unrealistic goals of his as it sits. Begging failed. He'll try something else not as blatant.

• Thisismein1972
    Thisismein1972

We also need to factor in the rising cost of living and high inflation levels respectively. As we move deeper into the (manufactured) downturn of the western economy people like Lloyd will see their donations shrink as people will turn to tightening the purse strings.

Lloyd could not have picked a worse time to have a mid-life crisis.

• Yooters
    Yooters

He’ll be setting up a new merchandise side grift and start selling his music on CD and digital download as well as his comedic specials that were recorded live at the area Zagreb dive bars.

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

Oh no it's such a shame Dr. Josh Bowen is doing a video with him.

I absolutely guarantee he doesn't know a thing about Lloyd's history. He's an academic with a very young family plus twins. His wife Megan is an academic too with their own channel Digital Hammurabi. They're probably patrons of his themselves. I might email Megan and have a word. I think she'd be horrified to hear his life stream.

• KIMSILVIO
    KIMSILVIO
    I might email Megan and have a word. I think she'd be horrified to hear his life stream.

The way lloyd has the tendency to “sanitize” information, I wouldn’t be surprised if they didn’t know 🤦‍♀️

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    We also need to factor in the rising cost of living and high inflation levels respectively.

There is also the onset of the summer holiday season and people (esp in Europe) are making their plans. So many factors at work here and I’d hate to stake my living on a a few hundred completely voluntary acts of kindness.

The way lloyd has the tendency to “sanitize” information, I wouldn’t be surprised if they didn’t know

Lloyd used to have a highly effective firewall against negative information. People stumbling upon the scene are going to notice Jabba the Hutt’s presence first and the way he kept his paying Patrons paying was by monopolising the market and spreading fear to those who defied it. (He still does try to make people afraid but it looks pathetic and only invites more people to speak up). As people started their own online circles, Lloyd was nearly universally praised and the dissenters always had something wrong with them. Evangelicals. Failed and jealous activists. JW Mindsets.

Now it’s not a question of if but when they stumble upon information not convenient to Lloyd and people willing to convey it. The system of fear has been lifted.

This is why his Patronage is always in flux. Gains some, loses more. The free flow of information is such a bitch, and despite his and Tibor’s attempts to label and sideline it, it doesn’t favour Lloyd at all.

He blew his golden opportunity and thought he was too clever to fail.

• 144thousand_and_one
    144thousand_and_one
    Now it’s not a question of if but when they stumble upon information not convenient to Lloyd and people willing to convey it. The system of fear has been lifted.

This is why there is no merit to the "he has an excellent body of work" argument. There's a lot of dirt in that pig's pen.

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister
    The way lloyd has the tendency to “sanitize” information, I wouldn’t be surprised if they didn’t know 🤦‍♀️

There's no way they'd have time to investigate. With Megan & Josh he'll use the "these awful criminal liars have destroyed my channel and now Dijana will be out of a job and we won't be able to put food on the table! We can barely make ends meet!!" line.

Having a young family himself, it will pull on Josh's heart strings.

Do we know for sure what he had in his business account when he did that recent begging session, claiming to be skint? I'd like to demonstrate that he's lying about his financial situation.

• KIMSILVIO
    KIMSILVIO
    Do we know for sure what he had in his business account when he did that recent begging session, claiming to be skint? I'd like to demonstrate that he's lying about his financial situation.

It’s listed on his tax return documents.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit