It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5

With the Family's vacation photos on twitter, and her helping videotaping the unboxing the plaque, it made me think of the movie Men In Black ,and the neuralyzer,device to erase memories. It looks like for is Patrons sake,They both are trying to show everything is back to normal, his back home, there a happy family again, and he made sure to make a video to show the MOLD will be the reason why he will eventually have a new location to film his youtube videos.I bet he will never mention the "S" word again...(separation) Maybe that would explain the increase of the patrons number this month? Riiight, I give him 2 month, and he will be back to his old self...sneaking out of the house to look for "warehouse" to rent...with BAMBI the 20 years old (who is more 16 going on seventeen...) "real estate agent"...

• Dagney
    Dagney
    His excuse that they were over 18 and they agreed to exchange sex for money doesn't mean much in this instance. They have nowhere to go to report when they were harmed. They are entirely dependent on Lloyd Evans' good will. This is also the case in many other countries. He does seem to care about the abuse in the JW org but not the abuse of SWs he had intercourse with. Why is he not helping them? Instead he pays them to fulfill his fantasies.

^^ x 100! Very well stated KatKat. This is exactly my feeling. His histrionic behavior is annoying in the very very least. But his defense of his sexual proclivities should exclude him from any work for CSA victims.

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

I wish the remaining (declining band of) Patreon supporters would read KitKat’s post and offer any kind of explanation why they haven’t removed their funding yet.

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas

Here’s the reason his Patrons seem to tick up after the monthly fall. He’s still drawing newbies, in this case a severely depressed and possibly suicidal one.

Odds on Stephanie not knowing a single thing about Thailand, hookers, threatening suicide and lawsuits and finally succeeding getting wifey to agree to an open marriage?

None of our business? Just let this woman just off the JW bus becoming dependent on Evans and his philosophy on life?

Jesus Christ.

• Simon
    Simon

It's a shame that some people seem to be totally dependent on others.

If I could recommend anything, it's that YOU be responsible for your own life. If you have people in your life that love you and / or that you love, that's great. But you shouldn't be dependent on others for your emotional well-being.

The danger is that when you're at a low point, you end up depending on the wrong person who will just see you as an opportunity to use.

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas

I have a “podcast” in mind of Lloyd’s that Stephanie can analyse for “logical reasoning”. So much “logical reasoning” here. The tweets and FB posts of his are still up where he “logically reasons” that people in countries not named Croatia are subject to Croatian defamation laws for crime of “logically reasoning” that Lloyd Evans has more than a few screws loose and has no business counseling others whilst at the same time complaining he’s suicidal. Don’t believe me, read what this dingbat Katrina has to say below. €100 says Katrina was saying the same thing about the local elders as she now is about Lloyd in the not too distant past.

• Vintage
    Vintage

There's the old expression "any port in a storm". But the disdraught woman "Stephanie" should really pass up the Lloyd Evans "port". His is a trap, not a port of safety.

I'll make one more observation,... something that I can't help but notice. I enlarged "Stephanie's" avatar picture and took a screenshot of it. I realize that she very likely already had that photo as an avatar before writing to Lloyd Evans. She is an attractive young woman. Her pose in the photo would be a welcome sight to a boyfriend. If she knows about Lloyd Evans' decision that self-control is for dummies, then her photo is an invitation. If she doesn't know about his exploits, she can still easily find out that he is married. Lloyd has no professional credentials, to my knowledge. Without those, he can't be charged legally with a violation of his "duty of care" to the young woman,...because "professional activist" doesn't HAVE a "duty of care" requirement. This is like watching a train wreck in slow motion.

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

Lloyd has a tendency to feature and/or converse with attractive young women. If you're an older woman or male he's not interested in "helping" you, unless you have a particular skill he needs.

• KIMSILVIO
    KIMSILVIO

I feel inspired to do another video ……

• Vintage
    Vintage

Diogenesister, we should write a checklist for Lloyd Evans to help him out. It would help him sort through his mail faster and get to the people that really interest him without having the drudgery of reading all those letters from "nobodies" who are begging for his help. Then, Lloyd could hire someone, at minimum wage, to triage the correspondence he receives,... not according to how badly they need him, but rather according to what they can do FOR him.

I don't know if this information is still under his YouTube description or not, but there used to be a message saying that he was receiving way too many messages from his viewers, and that he couldn't answer them all because he owed time to his family. I think that it also said something about the possibility that someone on his staff might occassionally answer an email for him.

So, the checklist of information that Evans would want before deciding whether or not he has time for helping someone,... would it ask for a photo of the person? her age? marital status? availability of temporary lodging near her home? I mean, he would need to spend a few days with her in order to help her, wouldn't he?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit