It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Do we know for sure what he had in his business account when he did that recent begging session, claiming to be skint? I'd like to demonstrate that he's lying about his financial situation.

He had 61,962 HRK (€8224) in his account. This is actual cash held in the bank, not the value of his equipment which was listed in another section. 4.2.4 is the part you want to look at.

This was what was claimed at the end of 2022, so unless he blew over €8K in the first three weeks of January, he had more than enough to cover his claimed €700 shortfall. In fact, it wasn’t even a shortfall at all. It’s all a clever accounting trick to funnel money to him personally and claim the business was bleeding money.

• Simon
    Simon

I could have $1m in the bank, and still claim I don't have $1k available to buy myself a new, much needed, GPU for my "so importantz activisiming".

Maybe some kind hearted supporter would reach into their pocket and buy me one. And I could then make a video about how grateful I am and how awsome they are for their support. Make a big song and dance about it, to maybe generate some feel-goods that other people want to be involved too!

See how it works? How people can be manipulated? It's all nonsense. Few people who are making multiple trips abroad per year and equipping studios and the like really "need" money. They may prefer to spend other people's money than dip into their own funds, but, well, more fool those people for being so willing to send it without really verifying whether it's genuinely required or really going to further some "cause".

NOTE: I don't need anyone to buy mea GPU, it's just an example. Please post NVidia 4090 GPUs to "101 You've been had, Sucker Street, Scammerton"

• ozziepost
    ozziepost
    NOTE: I don't need anyone to buy mea GPU, it's just an example. Please post NVidia 4090 GPUs to "101 You've been had, Sucker Street, Scammerton"

No worries, mate; I don’t even know what a GPU is ! 🫤

• nicolaou
    nicolaou
    Kim: The way lloyd has the tendency to “sanitize” information, I wouldn’t be surprised if they didn’t know

They do now

See how it works? How people can be manipulated? It's all nonsense.

He’s been doing this for years. It started here over a decade ago with the request demand of $300 for that stupid survey subscription. Always makes it look like he’s doing everyone a service and it’s only fair he’s being reimbursed. I lost count of how many MacBooks he needed. I remember some chatter about needing a new one last year. The old ones are probably being used by his wife and daughter and are still quite functional. Why does he need a new MacBook? He does not do any editing. Shouldn’t Tibor need one? Does he make Tibor use his own equipment? Patrons have a right to know this.

And yes, he never misses an opportunity to express his gratitude toward the donating parties. This is a subtle manipulation tactic which is meant to solicit donations from other parties who are meant to feel like they should have donated as well. The same tactics WT uses when they for no apparent reason relate an anecdote about a child donating their lunch money.

What often gets lost in the shuffle is that he’s is already being funded for these purchases. €82,000 was taken in by Ipsilon Media last year in what was by his account a bad one financially. That’s not enough to purchase a MacBook, Ronin DGI Gimbal and his daughter’s haircut? Figure it out and purchase the MacBook out of that, don’t pay yourself most of it and then claim you still need equipment which is what he’s doing. This is what spoilt kids do. My brother did this all the time by volunteering to go to the market and get some milk, but spending it all on sweets and then coming back and saying it wasn’t enough and he needed more.

When Patrons pledge, they are effectively sending money to Ipsilon Media, care of Lloyd Evans. He decides how the money is distributed within the company, including his cut of the loot. He’s already demonstrated that he cannot be trusted with money.

• KIMSILVIO
    KIMSILVIO
    They do now

I wonder how that happened Nicolaou 😂😂

• ExBethelitenowPIMA
    ExBethelitenowPIMA

How much does he make from each video?

over a million subs and tens of thousands of views per vid

• lloydevansparody
    lloydevansparody
    over a million subs and tens of thousands of views per vid

It is a myth he's got tens of thousands views per video. He has an average of just 4k views per video

• TonusOH
    TonusOH

Nor does he have millions of subscribers. His YT page shows 109,000. As the screenshot above shows, his views are a very small percentage of his subscribers. You can make up some of that with volume, but it still doesn't seem like he's generating a lot of income via YouTube.

He has convinced himself that he cannot be an activist if he isn't a "professional" one, by which he means that his activism work generates enough income for him --and his family, and Tibor-- to live comfortably. Many activists (most, would be my guess) do this kind of work with little or no remuneration, and have to work or find financial support elsewhere. His activism is only possible if it is convenient to him. If it was important to him, he could do his videos and other content with even less than he receives now.

He has convinced himself that he cannot be an activist if he isn't a "professional" one, by which he means that his activism work generates enough income for him --and his family, and Tibor-- to live comfortably.

He received €82K in revenue. We don't know exactly how that breaks down, but there are three possible streams for Ipsilon Media - YT ad revenue, Google ad revenue and Patreon. Book sales and merchandise I believe are funneled through JLE Publishing in the UK. That was £10K last I looked. So essentially, he has well over €90K of revenue he received through selling books and merchandise, ad revenue Google and YT sent him, and Patreon. And he told Andrew Gold and in other instances that Patreon was by far the largest income source.

If he wants to hire Tibor and Dijana, fine - nothing illegal about that. But he has €90K to work with, so figure it the fuck out. Hint: The more employees you have and the more they are paid, the less you will be compensated as the owner. If he can't afford them, then sack them (well, he can't fire Dijana) or something else has got to drop. He's well compensated enough to figure out issues such as staffing, salaries and purchasing/replacing equipment. If he has to lay Tibor off, then he needs to go back to what he was doing before 2020 and edit the fucking videos himself.

To take his payroll and equipment issues to the public via Twitter is unprofessional and unheard of. If he's not pulling in enough, then figure out a way to market yourself or improve your branding instead of playing the victim card and initiating bullshit lawsuits. His content and services provided last year took a huge dive, so I don't know what he's complaining about with salary shortages. Might want to make a few internal changes, how about it, chief? Deal with it privately and be a man, not a whiney little bitch.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit