It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    I was not going to trust blindly that is why I read EVERY linked thread in this thread. It was disgusting to say the least. Everything that people were saying on this thread was true!

The threads he got into arguments on all had a common denominator:

People were upsetting his wife by arguing with him.

I have no reason to doubt she was upset but had every reason to believe he was the one upsetting her by throwing a tantrum because someone had gotten the best of him.

It’s what made his Thailand scandal and the livestream so poignant. He’s always used her and later his children as human shields. Even recently he’s talking about the cost of his daughter’s haircut and making videos with her about unicorns despite the continued sniping.

Yet he humiliates his wife on the livestream and says jack shit about how he upset her other than he owed her an apology for “cheating”. In typical fashion, he blames all of US for “attacking my family” as if he had not abandoned them for a sex holiday in Thailand just weeks earlier. Classic example of moral cowardice.

I’ll leave you with this Patron’s only post. Please note that the date is 31 January and this the same day of the livestream. He actually dared to say him and his family had been dealt a “huge blow” and were in a “healing process” just hours after telling the world that Dijana had never sexually satisfied him and there was something always wrong with their marriage.

And thanks for the thoughtful sentiments for Dijana and the girls! Too bad he didn’t hold himself to that same standard.

In most cultures he would have had the shit kicked out of him by someone in the wife’s family. It is what it is.

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

Desperate times call for deparate measures! 🙄

• Cuthbert
    Cuthbert

It’s so heartwarming to see Lloyd’s followers getting less and less.. and presumably Lloyd will need to start having fewer exotic holidays soon!

Remember folks.. Be nice to people on your way up.. you might meet them on the way down.

• lloydevansparody
    lloydevansparody

To give an extent of Lloyd Evans own downfall look at this chart. You will understand why he will never be able to recover. 64% difference.

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5
    He's angry! I repeat, he is very angry!

This is interesting , cause I thought what can he do about that now? Throw a tantrum , on Youtube , justifying his action ,play the victim blaming game ? Been there , done that , and half of his Patrons are over it . The I will SUE you threat was a total fiasco, that backfire big time ,and was very costly ,for him and at this point who could he Sue ? Don't think he would play the BEGGING card , . It may have work the first time but , Would he be that stupid to pull that trick again so soon ? No he wouldn't... would he ? ya right .look who I'm talking about... No I don't think he will target what is left of his Patrons... He could have an hissy fit on twitter ,but the last time ,he did that ,(when he attack alt worldly ) that too backfired on him .. Pretty sure ,he knows by now that if he post anything on twitter , it will be on this thread before he can say Star Trek...And we will make so many comments about that , comments he CAN'T respond to. And .the good old days where he could send his Flying Monkeys to defend him is over ... So really what's will he do next ? Take another break ? Let's see where in April , the JW convention start in June? Will he even Do the rebuttal of those now? There a lot of work, and time consuming...Time he could spend at the gym, write song , stand up routine , or use his fingers to swipe left or right on Tinder. So my advice Yes do take a Break ! take a loooong one this time! Bon Voyage , Arrivederci and Sayonara !

• lloydevansparody
    lloydevansparody
    So really what's will he do next ?

He will carry on as usual. I don't think he is going to slow down on the channel as he threatened. It would be an admission of defeat. The litigation is basically dead but he needs to reignite it regularly. Likewise it would be an admission of defeat. He is not used to losing. So I suspect we will hear regular updates if a new patron joins up and he had an extra 1000 views here and there. In his mind 390 patrons are still a decent number. He will grab money whenever he is able to. The world is full of vulnerable people, lonely, depressed and desperate for company who would do anything to be part of something. To answer your question I believe it is going to be business as usual with the begging twist every now and then.

• pr0ner
    pr0ner
    It's like it's impossible for him to just shut up. Even now all he has to do is just make content, stop begging, and stop bragging on social media about his personal life. Just make content and slowly build your audience back. That's what a normal person would do. My man is the king of own goals.
  • TonusOH
    TonusOH

He could open the path to recovering his support if he ever got out of his own way. I don't think he's wired that way, though. He has to crush his enemies and win an unambiguous victory. He doesn't seem capable of letting go and getting past it.

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5

his latest video, has this : Restricted Mode has hidden comments for this video. ?

• DerekMoors
    DerekMoors
    Restricted Mode has hidden comments for this video.

Restricted mode is a setting your channel, not someone else's. It filters out mature or sensitive content for you.

On a laptop, click on your YouTube icon on the upper right. This should open a drop-down menu and you'll see Restricted Mode in that list. Make sure it's off and that should fix it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit