It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5

Sneak Peek of the April Patreons Livestreams... And this time , With Real Tears !

APRIL FOOLS !

• Toblerone5
  • ForeverAlone
    ForeverAlone
    At this point, only his hardcore cult followers will be donating to him. One will be Borg Off I suspect

I don't know I have a feeling that Borg Off might come around with time and more research. He has written some of the feelings I was feeling at the start of this debacle. If he is continuing to read this thread, possibly from the first page, he could come around.

When I started reading this thread from page 1 on, I got to page 445, or something like that, before I made my stand against Lloyd. The evidence became too overwhelming for me at that stage that any sane person would take a stand against him. I would not give up so soon on Borg Off.

P. S. Mind you I went to every thread that was linked in this thread and read those as well that Lloyd started or was just plain mean, vile, and bullying on them. In essence I could have read 1000s of pages on this site before I got to page 445(?). It took me months to read all those pages as well.

CORRECTION: I posted this on my very first post on this forum:

I will say that the post about the IICSA on page 474 "broke the camel's back" and I unsubscribed from any social media I was still subscribed to of Lloyd Evans.

So, it was page 474 not page 445.

• KIMSILVIO
    KIMSILVIO
    I would not give up so soon on Borg Off.

💗💗 I love your post - it shows that you have critical thinking skills - no one should just “believe” blindly, that’s what got a lot of us in trouble in the past, either staying in the borg or joining. It’s also what got the community in trouble with Lloyd …. Looking back on past posts was an eye opener for me - SOOO many things he said were wrong and without evidence - and SOOOO many people believed him without question….as a community this needs to change and im so happy that you shared your story, it gives me hope that we all can do better 😍
    as for your compassionate attitude to borg off - I love it 💗💗

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5

I wonder if he also lost some Youtuber Subscriber...His there a way we can know this?

Asking for a friend...

• ForeverAlone
    ForeverAlone
    Looking back on past posts was an eye opener for me

That is exactly what got my eyes open Kim as well. Reading posts that came from his own mouth is really what did him in for me. You could follow the links and verify what was being said on this thread from Lloyds own mouth. I was not going to trust blindly that is why I read EVERY linked thread in this thread. It was disgusting to say the least. Everything that people were saying on this thread was true! I have come to trust you guys to tell the truth even with no evidence but no one on here I trust gives statements without evidence! It is so refreshing to always be told the truth. Unlike Lloyd.

• ForeverAlone
    ForeverAlone
    it shows that you have critical thinking skills

I got my critical thinking skills thanks to 4 years of college. This is exactly why JW's don't want their members going to college! They don't want them to have critical thinking skills to think for themselves!

• Simon
    Simon

If I was in the WTS and anything todo with "strategy" to combat apostates ... I'd suggest the WTS contribute to him via Patreon, as he's so valuable to them.

That's how shit he is as an apostate.

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister
    got my critical thinking skills thanks to 4 years of college.

Me too Forev's. Nursing school wasn't enough - or rather didn't really teach those skills, at least not back then. Which is probably why the Borg don't object so much at people studying it. (All though we were dragged kicking and screaming into higher education in the 2000s). It took university to trully open my eyes.

• Thisismein1972
    Thisismein1972
    I don't know I have a feeling that Borg Off might come around with time and more research.

It could definitely happen. Borg Off is at least looking at this thread, which is a starting point. And there are some glimmers of questioning Lloyd in the comments Borg Off made. No one wants to believe the person they followed for so long could be a wrong un. Especially if you donated money to this person.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit