It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• DerekMoors
    DerekMoors

Wow. Earlier this week, before the end-of-month drop, he was at 444.

Again, I know he'll pick a few back up but it's nice to see his supporters dwindling, considering that their money is probably still going to prostitutes (did Lloyd ever say he would stop using them? no?).

It's getting on a year since his livestream and all this went public so obviously a drop in his supporters wasn't just some knee-jerk reaction that he could bounce back from.

Now he's got very little engagement on twitter and no outlet with any weight will ever again give him a platform. He'll then need to rely almost solely on YouTube algorithms to get views on his videos and to sell this next book he's writing, which I bet will include several hundred rambling pages justifying this whole mess.

Which, in turn, will just mean more fodder for people to point out what a monster he is.

• Thisismein1972
    Thisismein1972

I do hope the dislike on my last post is a mistake, because if it isn't then whoever disliked the post has just proven the point I made. šŸ˜ŽšŸ˜œ

• TonusOH
    TonusOH

I think his previous low on patrons was 430, and it had grown back to 445 or so recently. So this is a significant drop, this far into the year.

• DerekMoors
    DerekMoors

I spoke too soon LOL.

That means he lost around 25 patrons this month... sure a few will come back or whatever but dang.

Maybe he needs to adjust his individual milestone goals. "Having reached 450 patrons, I will no longer need to buy the store brand whiskey and will treat myself, an adult man, to even more dolls action figures. Gimme gimme gimme..."

• Vintage
    Vintage

What had been the cut-off point that he'd once said decided his need/justification for hiring a video editor? (i.e., Tibor) Was it some number of Patreons?

• TonusOH
    TonusOH

Maybe he can create new goals.

"At 250 patrons, I will 'pay' my right hand for sex more frequently, and name a corner of my flat 'Phuket' in order to capture some of that Thai magic on the cheap."

• DerekMoors
    DerekMoors

@Vintage

So he said if he reached 540 patrons he could hire someone...

Now that he's dropped below that will he need to fire Tibor? I'm sure he's already weighing how much he hates parting with money with how much he hates actually doing any real work.

• Vintage
    Vintage

Thanks, DerekMoors. It would be logical for Tibor to be looking for a source of dependable income.

• DerekMoors
    DerekMoors

He definitely needs to rethink these stupid goals, he's reached these milestones but I don't see annual full-length "documentaries" being produced and I don't think he's ever done a TED talk (or did I miss it somewhere?).

Wouldn't people have the right to demand their money back if he doesn't do as promised? Does patreon know he makes promises he doesn't keep?

Also sickening how he's always talking about traveling to do interviews and films. He thinks he's such a big shot filmmaker, in reality he just wants international vacations on everyone else's dime.

Hope you enjoyed it while it lasted Lloyd because you're now just another random YouTuber with a handful of viewers and patrons, becoming more and more irrelevant every day.

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

Bully Tibor into taking a pay cut would probably be his first move.

The drop in patrons must be really frustrating for him and heā€™s probably taking his frustration out on others. No doubt he tells Dijana this is all her fault for blowing the whistle on him every chance he gets, and uses it as his excuse for not giving money for the kids.

In some ways the level of drop in patrons probably falls excruciatingly somewhere in the middle between ā€œI can build it up again from hereā€ and ā€œthis is just not worth it any moreā€. So heā€™ll probably struggle on for a long while yet before giving up.

I wonder what he says to his patrons during his livestreams. Do you remember the kind of teacher in school who was inclined to give the class a lecture about the other pupils who didnā€™t turn up. Which was totally self defeating because they were punishing the ones that did turn up by lecturing them about the ones that werenā€™t there. I can imagine he probably does something similar to his remaining patrons, complaining about all the patrons that have left him. He canā€™t help being a victim even when he knows it turns people off.

Thatā€™s if he bothers talking to his patrons at all. I see his latest update is about him missing yet another video appointment with his financial backers. How stupid have you got to be to still be sending LE your money at this point?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit