It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Pasta_Hour
    Pasta_Hour

@kimsilvio That screenshot is from circa 2017, from the whistleblower "Marko".. He left the post on the facebook group for our old podcast (along with others, I think they've already been posted previously in this thread)

Just curious as to what Dijana told you (if anything) surrounding the circumstances of their leaving the UK. According to Marko, Dijana left Lloyd and went back to Croatia, with Lloyd showing up afterwards on her doorstep begging for her back. Marko's story clearly doesn't jive with Lloyd's story, so just wondering if Dijana had ever mentioned anything to you if I might be so bold to ask.

• KIMSILVIO
    KIMSILVIO
    I’ve mentioned before that, much as I disliked LE from years back, I still would have had a difficult time believing the things Kim disclosed were it not for his own livestream confirming it all.

How dare you! SBF we are fighting !! 😂😂

• KIMSILVIO
    KIMSILVIO
    Jennifer Torres

That whole post about Jennifer devastates me 😞

• KIMSILVIO
    KIMSILVIO
    According to Marko, Dijana left Lloyd and went back to Croatia, with Lloyd showing up afterwards on her doorstep begging for her back. Marko's story clearly doesn't jive with Lloyd's story, so just wondering if Dijana had ever mentioned anything to you if I might be so bold to ask.

This post bothers me as it is EXACTLY consistent with what dijana told me. I feel sick.

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister
    She deleted her account soon afterwards as the Cedars goon squad was still on patrol in February 2022 and giving her a lot of hate for it.

Are there any screen shots of any of this? I don't mean to post it whatsoever, but to privately make Iicsa aware of his behaviour toward victims and their families. I'm aware he has survivors still willing to vouch for him, but that won't matter to Iicsa if there is evidence of even one instance of this kind of behaviour toward survivors in particular.

• Pasta_Hour
    Pasta_Hour

@kimsilvio I'm going to cross my fingers you have screenshots. This is huge if big. Tends to prove Marko's authenticity.

What exactly did Dijana tell you?

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Are there any screen shots of any of this?

Both of her accounts on Twitter are deleted due to the harrassment she received. This is all I have from 2017. (Lloyd was speaking about her going to O'Donnell, Ortiz and others when he says "colleagues")

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister
    Slim Ive mentioned before that, much as I disliked LE from years back, I still would have had a difficult time believing the things Kim disclosed were it not for his own livestream confirming it all.

That's because it wouldn't enter the wildest dreams of decent men.

I'm afraid, though, I wasn't in the least surprised.

I'm not a man hater. Ive had, and have, the most wonderful men in my life - Sons, husband, grandfather's. But I've also had experience with, let's just say men like Lloyd. I observed it in his attitude and behaviour toward women repeatedly.

I also don't believe for a minute that Dijana has control of the family finances. For a start she'd immediately notice unaccounted money going missing, but anyway it's not in the nature of a man like Lloyd. He's a double lifer. He probably always has been since his youth as an elders son. He enjoys getting away with it. But he also enjoys "bragging". It's one of the reasons he told PB & Kim his dirty little secrets. He got a kick out of it because they're both women, yes, but he also expects women to keep his secrets.

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

LMsA That's horrific. And this because she didn't want her story printed in that absurd little booklet he wrote? (after stealing someone else's idea).

He has to make everything so public, doesn't he? He has to be validated by everyone else! Even when he's been banging prostitutes behind his wife's back he still wants people to stroke his ego and tell him it's his prerogative if he want! So he can say to Dijana "See? See how lucky you are to have me?!!" Only this time it didn't work.

• Newly Enlightened

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit