It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Because if this Geoff ever comes clean, then Lloyd has already painted a picture that Lloyd was the victim here.

And here's the rub... It might not be necessarily Geoffrey he needs to worry about. Lloyd gave details of Geoffrey's misdeeds, including him marking his own sister for dating before her divorce was final and enforcing it on people who were seen anywhere with her, including Lloyd. Anyone who went to Bramhall or a nearby congregation reading his book would know PRECISELY who he was speaking about when he says "Geoffrey".

His singular focus on Geoffrey "poisons the well" as sbf said, so if anyone who knew about it and confronted Lloyd, he had a ready retort. "You must have heard those lies from Geoffrey, and I documented all the reasons why he has an axe to grind against me".

The fact that he does turn up the volume on Geoffrey lends credence that what he did was known in Bramhall. If not, why worry about being blackmailed?

• WingCommander
    WingCommander

Oh please! Mark O'D doesn't have time to worry about The Great-Neck Bearded One's dinky wang habits!!

Not only does he do a metric shit-tonne of work behind the scenes legally with Zalkin, PA Attorney General's Office, and probably with Barbara Anderson, but he also has run his own REAL business for decades! Unlike LE, he has real world business experience and talents. You really think he gives 2 shits about that pimple-on-the-exJW-communities-ASS after all this? He detached and exited stage left. LE is long since in his rearview mirror.

LOL......Mark O'd on here trolling for Cedars. Hilarious! Pretty sure he doesn't give a shit about Mike and Kim's ramblings either.

Here's one of his comments regarding the JC about having nothing to hide, his threats against them, and coming to an agreement.

• TonusOH
    TonusOH

It looks like he really didn't have any information that would have scared them. He just thinks so highly of himself that he figured they would be intimidated to be in a room with him. That's a bit disappointing.

Besides that, his claim that he would not record the session because he had nothing to hide makes no sense. And his explanation that he wanted to be scrupulously honest certainly doesn't match the person he had been until then, both as a JW and after. Quite a convenient (and temporary) change of heart...

• Simon
    Simon
    Here's one of his comments regarding the JC about having nothing to hide, his threats against them, and coming to an agreement.

LOL, as if they care about him "being honest about not having any recording equipment"?

Does he think they'll go "oh wow, we've totally changed our minds then, maybe YOU have the truth oh wise one!"

Nothing he says makes sense other than an attempt to spin and obfuscate reality. The big man talks the talk but was probably in tears and pleading inside. That is way more likely a reason he didn't record it.

"You must rely on my journalistic skills and be sure I will write as comprehensively about what was said as possible."

"My lie gets captured on YouTube forever, to be potentially watched by my children, and I would just rather not risk sullying my work with dishonesty just for the sake of extra views on YouTube."

"We know two of the guys on the JC and we like them"

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

Again hiding behind his wife in that message. Wow.

And claiming that he can’t record his judicial meeting because he’s a man of integrity and honesty. I think we can safely discount that explanation straight away. Whatever the real reason, that ain’t it.

• 144thousand_and_one
    144thousand_and_one
    I am a man of my word, and I take honesty very seriously.

The "word" I've always thought of when it comes to Lloyd is "slob."

🤣🤣🤣

For those who are interested in some idle entertainment and a general idea what JW Lloyd was up to when he arrived in Croatia on 31 August 2009 to 7 October 2009, there is this blog.

Lloyd & Dijana's Croatia Blog | Just another WordPress.com weblog

There's a lot of simple anecdotes, but a few things are clear: Dijana's parents did not appear to have any health problems. They were always at work, tending to and killing chickens, harvesting corn (Dijana's grandfather even helped), tending to the garden and his father-in-law was helping him finish his attic apartment and was even working on extending his shed with Lloyd. I'd say they were more active than most people their age in western countries.

Also, Dijana appears to have a huge extended family, with Lloyd commenting that she had "millions of cousins" and spoke of staying at her grandfather's and uncle's place.

• pr0ner
    pr0ner

@Simon I think the whole Ocam's Razor point has a lot of validity to it. I've always been a little skeptical of the Marko thing and I'll explain why. There's a really simple explanation. He planted that himself to make his critics look crazy. Then it backfired on him. So he came clean to Leah Remni. That's why she believed him. He had evidence he planted it himself. That could also explain why Mark O'Donnel denied it for Llloyd. I can see how it also works for him for this to be a wild goose chase. Why he encourages it.

A journalist was looking into him but got dead ends with basic sleuthing. Told me that if he had more time and resources he has no doubt he would find people to talk. Probably would just take 2-4 days of work for a PI or a journalist there on the ground. Due to no one in the real world caring/knowing who Lloyd was, he couldn't find any interest from the media so moved on to other stories.

I'm willing to bet either way he would have uncovered a lot of things Lloyd wants hidden about his past JW life.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit