It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• KIMSILVIO
    KIMSILVIO
    Just a short off topic message to Kim my Facebook account was hacked please ignore my posts and messages for now

No problem, hope it gets fixed quickly x đź’—

• Simon
    Simon
    That Marko stuff I thought was crazy at the time, but if it was a fake it was a remarkably prescient one in light of later disclosures about his personality. Who knows? Reserve judgement until there’s good evidence.

Yeah, that's why I believe it's likely true, it's Occams razor stuff - the chances of someone inventing something that perfectly fits as an explanation for the person's subsequent actions and own stories is incredibly unlikely.

The infidelities and cheating, the texting, all the same pattern of behaviors.

The claim he himself made that he included details in his book to prevent someone from blackmailing him? I'm sure he only included enough detail that he thought he'd take the sting out of it, but it's the man who doesn't believe that doing something "every couple of months for 4+ years" should class as "regularly"

The smoking gun is always that claim about his JC meeting that "I am not going to record it because I have nothing to hide" which makes absolutely no sense, especially coming from a YouTuber that wants to record everything, including himself outside.

His claims not to have any self-control when it comes to sex is another thing that aligns with and reinforces the story as possibly true. I've seen rapists & kiddie fiddlers making the claim that they couldn't possible control their sexual urges, as though it's any kind of excuse for their behavior. Maybe in someone's very warped mind, but it's not really convincing for normal people with basic levels of morality.

If someone invented a story about you, it would be easy for most people to demonstrate that it's completely out of character and thus without any basis.

When the story fits the character and all subsequent events so well, and would even explain "why" certain events happened (e.g. hurried exit from the UK) then you have to think "hmmn?"

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    The claim he himself made that he included details in his book to prevent someone from blackmailing him?
    I find it curious that he spent a few pages going over the misdeeds of the evil elder “Geoffrey” before segueing right into him being caught sexting as if they were related or consecutive events.

He spent maybe a few sentences explaining what he did, but pages on Geoffrey. Almost like he was priming his readers to accept his version of events and to believe Geoffrey had an axe to grind. He REALLY wanted his readers to know how bad this guy was and how he wanted to get Lloyd.

Why?

• Thisismein1972
    Thisismein1972
    Why?

Because if this Geoff ever comes clean, then Lloyd has already painted a picture that Lloyd was the victim here.

The saying. One does protest too much comes to mind here.

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat
    pages on Geoffrey. Almost like he was priming his readers to accept his version of events and to believe Geoffrey had an axe to grind. He REALLY wanted his readers to know how bad this guy was and how he wanted to get Lloyd.
    Why?

I think it’s called “poisoning the well”.

• nicolaou
    nicolaou

I wonder if Geoffrey or any of the others involved in LE's backstory would now be inclined to share what they know, perhaps on condition of anonymity?

Manchester isn't too far away and I've no doubt at all that they'd like to see him finished off as much as many of us would.

The thought of Elders and apostates collaborating seems farcical and it would never be officially sanctioned but two guys meeting in the pub for an off the record chat? Well maybe, the enemy of my enemy and all that.

Don't know, I'm probably being naive but can't say I'm not tempted.

• lloydevansparody
    lloydevansparody
    I wonder if Geoffrey or any of the others involved in LE's backstory would now be inclined to share what they know, perhaps on condition of anonymity?

Watchtower policy about protecting wrongdoers is the life insurance for that man. I even doubt Dijana knows all the details

• ExBethelitenowPIMA
    ExBethelitenowPIMA

Perhaps some from his MTS

• TonusOH
    TonusOH
    Simon: The claim he himself made that he included details in his book to prevent someone from blackmailing him?

I think this is where his lack of self-awareness always bites him. Same as with the livestream video, he doesn't seem to realize just how bad the abridged version of his events looks. If we make the safe assumption that he embellished it so the situation would not look as bad, then we come to the conclusion that having chat sex with "girls" on two occasions is the very least that he did. With all of the other things he revealed, it is not a stretch to believe that he did this regularly and often. Or that she caught him more than two times.

When he relates this part in the book, he mentions how Dijana must have felt belittled by his actions, as if she wasn't fulfilling her duties as a wife. And then, in his livestream, he confirms her fears by basically claiming that she wasn't enough to sexually satisfy him. After writing about how it traumatized her just to suspect it! That she hasn't told him to shove off and never talk to her again shows just how beaten down she is. At some point, you have to put a price on your dignity and get the toxic people out of your life.

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5
    wonder if Geoffrey or any of the others involved in LE's backstory would now be inclined to share

O.M.G! I suddenly have a big AHA Moment. any of the OTHERS be inclined to share ? And then i remember this from LMSA...

She got a similar vibe from O’Donnell.

Yes, Mark O'Donnell . WHY? Major Rabbit hole moment now. So o.k .back in Feb 2022, he did post a statement on twitter, where he did wrote some big research on the sex trafficking on Thailand yadi yadi yada. That was it ! The End . But seriously it was kind of vague ,without telling us how he really felt on the hole situation , He never said nothing about Lloyd confession video ! Come On ! like he didn't watch it ...Then we started to see him on Ex-JW Youtube channel ,like the critical thinker. He would talk about Watchtower lawsuit , funny how he loves to talk about those lawsuits but Not The One with the Ex-JW community one...with 12 people the 7...And then 5 days ago , march 22.he was on ALtWorldly Youtube ... Wait what ? The jake guy that not to long ago Lloyd had a big twitter rant about? The jake guy that Lloyd did sue at first too? WOW!

We are now in 2023 , Since he likes to go on Youtube channels so much , WHY is M.O'D. not sharing what he knows about Lloyd Evans in an interview ? Or how he felt when he learn the news about Thailand . Let's not forget him and his wife were on a Docum T.V. show , where they both share some of there Private life stories.( This is for anyone who will say ,But Mark is a very private person he maybe don't want to talk about the time he spend with Lloyd .BULL ! ) And don't any of you give me the well maybe Mark is afraid of being Sue by Lloyd look what he did when Kim came forward ...SHUT UP! Fine if he "Was" in the beginning afraid of that ,or L.E. did treated him...By now he knows Lloyd can't do Nothing to him . The flying Monkeys ,pretty much have all left the Patreons ship , so WHY not now...Like I'm the only one on this forum that would love to see him tell that story . And How Come he let Lloyd bullied and harassed people ,like Jennifer , an not say a F**k word to Bleach Adolph about it! Again WHY !

Now I don't see Lady C and JT, wanted to do that on there channel, but Jake at ALtWorldly ? Oh Hell YES!

I know M.O'Donnell is on this forum ,everytime I see a -1. I always say Bonjour Mark...So he knows about all the Lawsuits, the patrons begging for $$$ LIES . now it's a well known fact that his company was not struggling financially . Aye , maybe he knows what went on in HOUSTON ! All that to say , Forget Geoffrey , the one who should be really Inclined to share now should be ...

Mark O'Donnell ... On Youtube ...with a Microphone

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit