It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Vintage
    Vintage

Simon said:

“Discussions about whether religion did or didn't invent marriage is off topic. Society invented both.”

Neither religion nor society invented marriage.

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    as long as Dijana wants to keep Evans as her husband, there’s nothing more we can do

This isn’t about saving Dijana. Same reason we aren’t here to “save JWs”. They either get it or they don’t. You can bring a horse to water but cannot force it to drink. If all that has happened still isn’t enough for her to wake up, then seriously, fuck her. She deserves Evans and all the consequences which follow.

Dijana gave all those private emails, screenshots and photos to Kim and PB, made calls to exJWs when Lloyd left her, and this was before Evans made the livestream about how he couldn’t control his penis with the exception being when he’s with his wife who did not satisfy him. He humiliated her in front of thousands of people. It’s as if she told multiple parties her house was on fire and when advised to get out immediately, she hung up the phone saying she’ll think about it. And “oh yeah, I spoke to Lloyd and the house really isn’t on fire, I’m just smelling smoke. All good here!” If she stays with him then her husband was right about one thing: Dijana Evans is a head-fuck.

She has a tonne of financial reasons to stay in that marriage and I’m not buying that she’s ready to move on into a life of poverty with two young girls and two elderly parents to care for. That’s a tight situation she is in, but:

IT IS NOT THE FINANCIAL RESPONSIBILITY OF VULNERABLE FORMER JEHOVAH’S WITNESSES TO TAKE CARE OF THE EVANS FAMILY & HER PARENTS BY CONTINUING TO SEND A BLANK CHEQUE EVERY MONTH TO LLOYD EVANS.

The grift has been exposed and will continue to be exposed. That’s what we’re doing here. He can make all the videos he wants but the grift ends here in 2022.

By the end of the year, if not sooner.

• TonusOH
    TonusOH

Thisismein1972: and he is genuinely remorseful

Honestly, he would not even need to be sincere. The standard PR tactic these days is to make a rote apology and ask for privacy, while revealing as little as possible of what transpired. Everyone would know that it was disingenuous, but without anything to go on, the issue would have slowly faded into the background. If anyone tried to bring it up, he would just cry persecution and his critics would appear to be obsessed over something that wasn't their business.

But he doesn't seem to be wired that way. He doesn't just want to survive, or even thrive. He needs validation, and he needs to destroy anyone who won't give it to him unconditionally. That is a crippling character flaw. I don't think he could have approached this any other way than the way he did, and continues to do. I think this is unfolding the only way it can, because he's a prisoner of his own ego.

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5

After reading your post LMASA, about his wife, it made me think. In is video , he said he was going to see prostitutes ,for 3 to 4 years, 2 or 3 month in between ,by the way pretty sure it was more than that,but anyway.That was a big shock to all of us, BUT NOT TO HER, SHE KNEW, come on at one point she knew all those " trip" in Sisak ,was not to buy a loaf of bread. And she was o.k with this,cause she stayed with him ,made video with him ,he was posting photos ,videos of there happy family vacations . She was probably release that SHE didn't have to have sex with him anymore, now that right there ,bother me, she didn't think of those poor girls ,how old they where, ect,? First Red Flag for me.Then Houstongate .We don't really know what went down there but ,why did she Not share this with anyone?

Dijana gave all those private emails, screenshots and photos to Kim and PB,

That was about Thailandgate, Red Flags no.2 why didn't she told kim ,(maybe she did with PB?) about, Houston? I did ask kim ,on this forum , about that and kim said she didn't know. Red Flag no 3. "The Open Mariagegate". Again my opinion, so she was ok with the visiting sex-worker, could it be that now he want to have More ? a Mistress? Girlfriend ? He's on dating site ,ask Instagram models for coffee,join the expaths social group in Zagreb where he organize karaoke get together ect... That's not to have casual sex. Could it be the other way around? She's the one that don't wants him to leave, and start a new life ,everybody ,me included, thought She seperated from him, what if ,IT'S HIM? By the way Kim ,i would love to know what you think about this,If you want...Red Flag no 4. next post. By now you must all be tired of reading this ...

•  Debra
    Debra

Yes at the end of the day I hate to say it but she does benefit from his patrons funds how can she not benefit, I know he spends most of it on his prostitues but some of it must go on stuff for the household and the kids, just saying

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5

RED FLAG NO 4. THAILAND. He did not just woke up one day , pack a suitcase said to his wife SEE YOU IN 2 MONTH, BYE! In hsi video ,again, he did say that trip needed a lot of planning, covid thing, ect...Kim help him too.Kim in no way I'm judging you for this AT ALL. My post is about his wife. So again She knew he was doing this and she seems to be fine with that, If she wasn't he would have said so, my wife was so mad bla bla bla, She could have talk to Kim and said Please don't help my husband with this trip .Or and that's what I would have done , Oh so your going to Thailand ?There is no way in hell you will go there all by yourself BOUBOU, WITHOUT ME AND OUR KIDS? COME ON GIRLS PACK YOUR SUITCASES DADDY IS TALKING US TO THAILAND! She let him go, then he send her a photo and all hell broke loose...First like she didn't know the real reason for this trip. COME ON! she knows he see sex-worker in croatia , is a sexaolic, of course he will see them in Thailand ,! ( the fact that she's MAYBE ,I could be wrong, don't seem do be bothered with that ...NO NOT TOUCHING THAT WITH 10 FOOT POLE ,RED FLAG NO 5 ...) Could it be he was fallen for this girl, ,he was starting to have feeling for her? he told his wife he wanted to Start seriously dating and have a relationship with her? And that's where D. was not O.k with that? Cause SHE doesn't want him to leave ?

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5

Debra, YES! I'm thinking the same thing.

• Newly Enlightened
    Newly Enlightened

Dijana has known since they were married about his infidelity. It's even in his book.

• Newly Enlightened
  • WingCommander
    WingCommander

Hemorrhoid Evans just posted a video where he unveils his Youtube 100,000 Subscriber Award and places it somewhere......(up his ass hopefully).

Yes, just like the WatchTower Cedars likes to criticize endlessly, he now no longer has anything of substance to Vlog about so he's doing videos about his moldy basement, and now his "Award".

LOL, what a joke this perverted little clown has become! No more interviews, no more Mark O'Donnel to give some a sense of legal legitimacy, no more interviewing abuse victims. He MIGHT take up a recorded phone call question IF you're lucky!

This guy is circling the drain.....the only question I have is: Will his giant neck-bearded head fit thru the opening at the bottom, or just kinda get stuck there with it's mouth open for Dijanna to pee on in the middle of the night? Cheeky Pervy Cedars would probably like that!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit