It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

I'll bite. I'm going to guess 511. Unless someone already has so I'll be generous and guess 519.

Edit: my guess is 519 because the first guess is taken😜

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5
    519 because the first guess is taken

I don't think it matter if 2 or more people have the same number, It's just for fun, and who care if there is more than 1 winner . So Diogenesister I put 519 , but if you want 511 still time to change it...

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

LE should have a stab at it too, as a regular reader of the thread with inside information. What say you?

• Simon
    Simon

Put me down for 24 / 506

Q: are we allowed to hunt down and eliminate Patreons to influence the results? ;)

• ExBethelitenowPIMA
    ExBethelitenowPIMA

I don’t know if this has been talked about already but his latest videos always from an attic

so is that it then he can’t afford the studio anymore

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5
    are we allowed to hunt down and eliminate Patreons to influence the results?

😂 I can think of one nut.job , That KitKat -Mashee Moto women ...

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas

are we allowed to hunt down and eliminate Patreons to influence the results?

Sounds like a Call of Duty game. Call of Duty: Patreon?

The lower level bosses could be Kit Kat and Tibor. Kit Kat has scratch power and Tibor uses flatulence as weapons.

The mid level bosses would be Dijana and the two girls but with a twist. Lloyd uses all of them as human shields and flees at some point during the battle to save his own ass. Once Lloyd leaves the player moves on as they are not going to kill civilians.

Another boss could be a Thai sex worker assassin who Lloyd hired to defend his financial empire.

The penultimate boss would be Lloyd’s penis, and you can guess what it uses as a weapon to slime you.

Lloyd’s the final boss, and he uses words like “abnegate” as weapons, only solvable by giving a synonym within a short time frame. Inability to answer results in your power being reduced,

As the Lloyd boss is defeated, it triggers the real audio of his two Judicial Committees.

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5
    LE should have a stab at it too

Of course he can...😉 He just have to post what number he want me to...Oh right he's Ban from this forum 😁 Well he can send it to me on my twitter...Oh yes...He block me ,then I block him back...😁 Facebook ? Oh I know TIBOR! 😁

• WingCommander
    WingCommander

Gah! Look at that mug. Bleached hair on top, scruffy neck beard. (not matching) A face only a paid Thai Lady-Boi could endure. Eyes that seem to project loathing and despair. His Patreon money circling the bowl with each passing day. Not allowed on ANY of the major ex-JW forums to even promote the shit he now rarely puts out. Stuck in an attic, kicked to the curb by his in-laws who are by now sick of his dumb shit. Had to sell his paid-for-by-donor BMW. Reduced to an old Peugeot, or (gasp!) a Yugo? Maybe even a Vespa scooter? Oh, how the Mighty have fallen. Too bad, Too Baaaaaad!

• KIMSILVIO
    KIMSILVIO
    so is that it then he can’t afford the studio anymore

He gave up the studio a few months ago when “things are bad” 👍

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit