It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• WingCommander
    WingCommander

The only date Cedars can get:

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5

What is he doing in Budapest ? That statue is call the little princess .I Google it . And I know it's a women thing, but the bad bleach hair with the dark beard ,

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5

Today, Tibor will release a new Interview Video... If he has that Botch hair color ,we will know he made that video recently. Guess who will look for the CREDIT at the end ?

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    What is he doing in Budapest ?

Budapest is only a 3 hours drive from Zagreb.

Another bullshit video I imagine. Budapest is close enough to be able to possibly drive back in the same day or just stay a night and head on back. He goes there often to make the appearance that he is travelling to different countries to film as promised to his patrons.

And the hair, not working with the beard and the zip up "gimp" style leather jacket. The dye job is fading and the emerging bags under his eyes and crow's feet are more visible. His head is generally oval shaped but his cheeks are still chubby and the double chin give his head the shape of a pear.

Maybe he has a longstanding "relationship" with a sex worker in Budapest.

• WingCommander
    WingCommander

Budapest? Isn't that a hotspot for the sex trafficking industry? UGH!

• TonusOH
    TonusOH

Seems like a lot of money spent on petrol. Hope it wasn't only for a photo op.

• Whateveryousay
    Whateveryousay

"we don't make up irrelevant theories"

And then:

"There is only 2 people who would know that Dijana name will Only be on the inter, video right now, Lloyd Evans or Tibor ..."

Yes, nobody else has access to Lloyd's channel and can't check who's in the credits. No way could I open a couple of videos of each type and see that Dijana's name is only in the interviews.

No, you're not a crazy conspiracy theorist, not at all

• Thisismein1972
    Thisismein1972

Just look at his facial features. The contorted lips, the frown, the redness around his eyes. This guy is full of anger. He really is a dark husk of a human being.

• ForeverAlone
    ForeverAlone
    No, you're not a crazy conspiracy theorist, not at all

And yet you keep coming back here to see what is going on. I wonder why that is? Honestly, I wonder.

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5

well the interview video is uploaded now. His hair is dark, so it was made before feb 21. the date he got it bleach And yes Dijana is in the credit has an assistant producer. This will be the THIRD time we see her name so far only on interviews videos.

No way could I open a couple of videos of each type and see that Dijana's name is only in the interviews.

Well, looks who's being

obsessing

Now...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit