It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Vintage
    Vintage

Toblerone5 Private Eye Agency.

• ForeverAlone
    ForeverAlone
    I feel there are many that are just like I was 😞

You're not alone Kim. I was once a big fan of Lloyd's as well.

The person responsible for me going and looking up things about him was Lloyd himself. It was because he took down his "taking a break" video. I thought that there might be something wrong with his wife or kids and it was so bad that he took down the video. So, I went looking for the reason why the video was taken down. If he had not taken the video down, I would have just watched it and accepted that he had burnout, depression,...etc and I would have continued to be a fan of his. But of course, when I went looking for the reason why he took it down, I fell down a rabbit hole with no end as to what, why and who Lloyd Evans really was/is.

•  Debra
    Debra

Yes I used to be a fan of Lloyd's too I'd look forward to an evening of his videos, it was Lloyd's own words that "woke me up from him" lying on the taking a break video, and then the live confession, after that I started looking deeper and found out a whole lotta other things I previously had no idea about, I had no idea about the ray Franz book or the Facebook groups scandal

LLOYD SOME ADVICE FOR YOU BE NICE TO PEOPLE ON YOUR WAY UP BECAUSE YOU'RE GONNA MEET THEM ON YOUR WAY DOWN oh bit late now though isn't it

• Thisismein1972
    Thisismein1972

Okay okay, I better say present company accepted before I get lynched 😂😂

• ExBethelitenowPIMA
    ExBethelitenowPIMA

It’s a real shame Lloyd ever become the most know JW apostate because look at what it says about those who leave the org and become apostate?

It would be great if there was someone in the org who had an unhappy marriage and family problems then they left the org and now they have a solid family with a happy marriage.

but Lloyd has shown the opposite to be the case. Not a very good advert for becoming apostate.

• Vintage
    Vintage

ExBethelitenowPIMA, what does PIMA stand for?

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

“Physically in, mentally agnostic” - he’s started a whole new paradigm!

Personally I’d like to try PAMO, “physically agnostic, mentally out” just to see what it feels like 🙂

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5
    Toblerone5 Private Eye Agency.

Elementary my dear Watson... Your funny

• ExBethelitenowPIMA
    ExBethelitenowPIMA

Yes agnostic about if the JWs are the closest to the truth. I don’t think there is anyway to prove it or not.

I know they are wrong about a lot of things but I suspect they are also right about a lot of things.

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

Me too, I agree with you. Have you tried the Christadelphians?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit