It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• ForeverAlone
    ForeverAlone
    Why would a Dutch tv station who is covering the Hamburg shooting ,interviewed an ex-JW ,from Croatia

I'm willing to bet that he is the one who got in contact with that news station and begged them to interview him. He probably lauded himself as the supreme authority on jws so therefore they had to interview him. He probably also mentioned that he was a successful writer with 2 books and his many documentary "films".

• Vintage
    Vintage

When something like this happens, does Lloyd light up and say, "Oh, good! Another disaster."?

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    When something like this happens, does Lloyd light up and say, "Oh, good! Another disaster.

Not exactly but his mind immediately races to how he can get himself to the forefront on this with media appearances. It was on a thread here that a poster received a reply from someone at the NSPCC (Child abuse charity - UK) and Lloyd just grabbed her name from him and posted this:

This was in the middle of a huge argument Lloyd was having with the same poster here, so he just grabs this guy’s contact and takes off with it. This is really how this man thinks. How can he benefit?

I can’t quite describe the dickhead behaviour on that particular thread accurately. You’d have to read it. It was bad even for a notorious asshole like Lloyd.

https://www.jehovahs-witness.com/topic/228408/anonymous-message-watchtower?page=21

• raymond frantz
    raymond frantz

I'm willing to bet that he is the one who got in contact with that news station and begged them to interview him

Foreveralone that's exactly what he does. Last year he contacted the 21/8 charity in the UK to beg to be in that parliamentary meeting attended by serious charities and UK politicians

• raymond frantz
  • KIMSILVIO
    KIMSILVIO
    You’d have to read it. It was bad even for a notorious asshole like Lloyd.
    https://www.jehovahs-witness.com/topic/228408/anonymous-message-watchtower?page=21

From Page 22 of that thread:

(Cedars): I've emailed Felicity at the NSPCC, and copied in my contact at that charity. I'm going to try to solicit assurances that the list of offenders will be duly processed and criminal proceedings brought where appropriate if we can deliver the names straight to the authorities. In other words, I want assurances that the list won't merely be dismissed as having been "illegally obtained". We'll see what the response is.
    Cedars

“I want assurances” lol lol lol this has made me laugh…..who the 🤬 does he think he is? Omg that has improved my mood immensely!!!

Kim Silvio (just trying to be cedars) 😂😂

• ForeverAlone
    ForeverAlone
    who the 🤬 does he think he is?

I bet he really and honestly thinks that he is God's gift to the world.

• KIMSILVIO
    KIMSILVIO
    God's gift to the world.

😂😂😂 I’m laughing way to hard …..😂😂😂😂👏

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas

This is my favourite:

In response to the question “Why have you not posted the email?”, Lloyd responds:

Some of us go about our business discreetly, especially when trying to open a dialogue between a charity, the police, and an international hacker group. Fool.

Read that again. 2012 Lloyd Evans, still clinging to his alias of “John Cedars”, thinks he can open up a dialogue between these three parties:

the NSPCC charity

the police

an international hacker group (Anonymous)

While he’s at it, can he fly into Kyiv and mediate a peace treaty between Zelenskyy and Putin?

Actually being interviewed on Dutch television is a huge disappointment for him. His preferred plan for the Hamburg murders would have been to organise candlelight vigils with JWs and exJWs alike holding hands outside Kingdom Halls all across the earth. Lloyd would then bring his guitar to the Hamburg KH and lead the crowd in singing “Imagine” after giving a brief televised speech.

• Thisismein1972
    Thisismein1972

^^^Don't fret, he will probably virtue signal in his latest, more super duper more moneytised rebuttal video^^^

By the way. I've been thinking on his stunt of transporting young Ukrainian women from war torn Ukraine. What if he was involved in trafficking these women? After all, Ukraine is one of the top countries involved in trafficking.

If he's ever found out he'll just say he was just the van driver and had no idea he was being paid lots of money to traffic these women.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit