It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• KIMSILVIO
    KIMSILVIO

Not bad for a bloke who has no money 🤷‍♀️

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas

Isn’t it about time for the yearly report on Ipsilon Media?

Curious as to how the loot earnings look like for company Agents M. and Mme. Evans regarding the grim year of 2022.

I’m afraid it is indeed fake news and conspiracy theories if we say he earns a six figure salary now.

Fuck him. Andrew Gold cajoled if not begged him to apologise to Patrons and he flat out refused. He was warned but spurned all advice he didn’t want to hear. All because he didn’t want to apologise. After years of unchecked abuse metered out to others, he deserves all of what he got last year.

• Vintage
    Vintage

I come to this website at least once a day to keep up with my reading. It's actually a place where things make sense. Often people do odd things. We see it, but there's no one with whom to share our perception. Here, we get to hone our skills at being commentators on the truly bizarre. We don't charge for our services. And if Lloyd would like to learn something here,... to become a kinder and gentler version of himself,... we would probably all give him kudos.

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5
    sn’t it about time for the yearly report on Ipsilon Media?

I think it will be in May ? But before that he should really update his Patreons membership level again . Especially since he hardly make JW broadcast rebuttal video now. He have interviews with people who he already had on his channel in the past ? He must be reaching out , begging them if they could do one more video with him...

Anyway , just for Fun I made those ...

• Toblerone5
  • Toblerone5
  • Toblerone5
  • Vintage
    Vintage

Standup Stud... nice alliteration, Toblerone5.

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas

I ran a search for his name on exJW Reddit and the results surprised me. I was under the impression that they generally defended him. From what I can tell from reading more recent comments and threads about him, I’d say it’s 60 - 70% against him - either outright hostile or just wishing he‘d go away.

When a newbie comes onto the scene and asks a question about what the fuss is about, this thread is often linked.

I think this explains why we get some drive by users who are very upset this thread is still going. They post here and try to derail the topic and try to turn the spotlight upon the posters rather than Jabba the Hutt.

For those who have been referred here, here’s some links which might interest you:

Lloyd Evans: An overview of his history from A-Z

http://www.lloydevans.info/blog?view=article&id=5&catid=9

Lloyd Evans: The Magical Monetisation Tour:

http://www.lloydevans.info/blog?view=article&id=9&catid=10

Lloyd Evans: The Litigation and the Fury:

http://www.lloydevans.info/blog?view=article&id=7&catid=9

• Bribie
    Bribie

Lloyd Evans always good for a laugh!

He really is yesterdays man and nobody takes him seriously.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit