It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• TonusOH
    TonusOH

"Cautious" isn't a word I'd associate with him.

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5

By the way , the man does 5 stand up comedy, That were like 5 minute ? max ? No way he did half an hour or 1 hours of that ! And now his going to do a video about this ,like is an expert all of the sudden? It's like when he keep saying :I Was An Elder... Shut up! He was one barely one year!

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5

Also ,That's what his Patrons are paying him now for? What ever happened to the I went back to the kingdom hall video? not to mention , the oh, I don't know , the rebuttal JW broadcast of feb ? Why not do some growing tomatoes and raising chicken's video next ? Guitar lesson 001? Tips how to dye your hair , tweety bird blonde , with the help of my new colorist TIBOR ? The one think he's an expert is how to scam people and Beg for money ! Forget doing a video on that , he could do a hole trilogies just on those subject alone ! But hey ,I should not complain cause for once , I really want to see that video...then make fun of it ... Like I made fun of the video he made about Tony morris...In his video he played the clip of tony blowing the match ,you know the one, and then wow he did the same thing ...So I joke about with all the chemical he have on his hair ,he should not be playing with matches because...

• lloydevansparody
    lloydevansparody
    Cyrano de Bleach-gerac

Genius

• Thisismein1972
    Thisismein1972

He's already done a video on growing tomatoes a few years back.

Someone threw a stone through his greenhouse though... I'll get my coat!

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5
    He's already done a video on growing tomatoes a few years back.

Did you see the one he made with his chickens?

• Vintage
    Vintage

He could start doing videos on how to make a Junk Journal. Those are popular now. Then, he can show us how he pastes photos of himself and his children inside the Junk Journal. He can label it Junk Journal 001. Of course, he will leave out Dijana. And he will leave out Thai girls and Texas girls, etc. He can include the musical score and lyrics that he's written. And he can post a link to his online store where everyone can click and order the exact glue, stapler, and scissors that he used in the video. He will need a cat or a dog for comic relief. What will he name his new Brand? Lloyd Evans' Junk Journal? Heavenly Junk by Evans? Journaling ála Evans?

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister
    He could start doing videos on how to make a Junk Journal. Those are popular now.

Vintage you have no idea what images where floating through my mind reading that😱 🤯😫

Then I scrolled up and saw it was you who posted it(because your name was obscured) and I realised...phew ..my imagination got the better (or worse) of me!🤣....I realised Vintage probably wouldn't be flicking through the various photo-journals of Mr. "Johnson's" and their antics!!!

• Vintage
    Vintage

I do see how my words could have a double meaning... but they are callled Junk Journals. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• TonusOH
    TonusOH

I'm glad to see him gravitating away from JW-related content. That's what people have been hoping for, after all. I think it would be good for him to turn his YT channel into the Lloyd Evans Watch As I Struggle Through Life Show and forget that he ever was a JW. Maybe his future videos will feature tips on coloring your hair, losing weight, and learning to deal with rejection (on stage, I mean, although...).

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit