It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Thisismein1972
    Thisismein1972

LMsA. I'd watch that Andrew Gold podcast 😂

• notsurewheretogo
    notsurewheretogo

I seemed to have ruffled a few feathers on my view on this thread.

Didn't mean to say black or white views.

But I find it a bit sad people have left the JW's and come here in this thread that has 813 pages on a daily basis a year after the incident.

Does he deserve your attention so much still?

I came here every day for months after the incident because it was more important.

Now it is less so for me. He is finished, he can never tackle in any serious way sex abuse and the WT again. His Patron and support have dropped by more than half.

He is putting out poor content and seems more interested in his new life.

Do I need to know about blonde hair? No, I don't care.

I wish the exJW community can simpl moves on from Lloyd and help others out.

Visiting a 813 page thread on an incident a year ago about a narcissistic man, to me is not required.

If it is for you fill your boots but at some point I suggest move on from all things LE and you may find, like others it is beneficial to do so.

Enjoy your life free from all things JW when you are ready.

• WingCommander
    WingCommander

No one's forcing you to revisit this thread. Don't like it? MOVE ALONG YOURSELF.

• TonusOH
    TonusOH

I can understand why people would be tired of seeing the topic on the front page after so long, and I can understand why people would be surprised at the length of it. In a small forum with low volume, it stands out.

I think it is still going because Evans is still going. He hasn't owned up to who he is and what he has done over the years, and instead has doubled-down and dug in. Until he goes away, interest in this topic will continue. I'm still amused by him and his antics, and the way he seems to be charting a slow and steady course towards irrelevance.

For others -especially those who have had unpleasant experiences with him- I think this topic will remain relevant until he becomes irrelevant. He's on his way, but it looks like it will be a while. I'd give him credit for resiliency, but I think it's more along the lines of desperation that keeps him going.

• raymond frantz
    raymond frantz

🤣🤣🤣🤣

• lloydevansparody
    lloydevansparody
    I wish the exJW community can simpl moves on from Lloyd and help others out.

I am a bit fed up of this idiocy that we need to move on and help others. Have you taken a bit of your precious time to look around? There are hundreds of people putting out content of 1st class many of which have come open on Lloyd. Everywhere. Why do we need to wipe everything off just because you can't stand this thread anymore? There are many things involved in Lloyd's behaviour. Take your time to dig in. You would be furious to know. Or you can close your eyes and put your head under the sand. Sorry we decided not to.

after the incident

That is where you are terribly wrong. You call this "an incident" like it was a one-off occurrence. It was not an incident. Goodbye

• Vintage
    Vintage

LE has made us laugh for a year. Does knowing that give him a rush?

• WingCommander
    WingCommander

LE doesn't even have to open his mouth to make people laugh, merely stand there.

What a goofy lookin' fugger!

Yuck-Yuck!

• lloydevansparody
    lloydevansparody
    Do I need to know about blonde hair? No, I don't care.

You are insulting a lot of people who have terribly suffered from Lloyd's behaviour like we are here to discuss the frivolous colour of his hair. Get back to the sewage and tell your leader we will never stop denouncing his behaviour no matter how many disciples he may send here

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

notsurewheretogo

You say he’s finished but I don’t see that at all. His Patreon is still at a level that can sustain him and one or two employees for the foreseeable future.

You say he can never cover abuse stories again but I don’t see that either. He is just biding his time and building back slowly. I am sure he plans to get O’Donnell and others back on board at some point. He went to the meeting in the UK parliament about the commission on abuse and made a video about it. He has no intention of leaving it alone.

The major problem for LE as I see it is that he now hates the subject of JWs and he is lazy. But he wants the money, so what can he do? Gradually rebuild his band of volunteers to do the work for him and keep as much of the Patreon money for himself as possible. He has an ongoing internal battle between greed and boredom, which may ultimately be determined by whether or not he is able to co-opt others to do the work for him.

People’s interest in the topic comes and goes and that’s okay, but the drama is far from over.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit