It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    If this is his fan base, good luck to him. Oh how the might have fallen.
    You cannot even script this any better. Chastity Queen is a Dominatrix with with an Only Fans link where she sexually humiliates paying customers, and she’s telling him to sue sue sue… because Lloyd got humiliated.
  • ForeverAlone
    ForeverAlone
    If this is his fan base, good luck to him. Oh how the might have fallen.

I have the sneaking suspicion that most, if not all, of Lloyd's supporters now that he has been unmasked have about the same moral compass as this QUEEN_OF_LOCKUP.

That account should be banned on twitter in my opinion. Sickening! I think I'm going to go puck now.

• DerekMoors
    DerekMoors

I meant to say "how the mighty have fallen," sorry... too many beers already but it's Sunday and I don't need to read for the Watchtower or go in service today so eff it, y'know? I think everyone got my point LOL.

Anyway, funny that Lloyd no doubt thought he'd be rubbing elbows with all the intellects of the world by now, right up there with Darwin and Stephen Hawking and whomever else. He'd be doing the talk show circuits and everyone would be hanging on his every word, the governing body would be begging to meet with him to come to some sort of understanding about how they should proceed with their religion according to his approval, he would be readying his Oscar acceptance speech for that little documentary...

And instead he's begging for more patrons with those numbers continuing to drop after the initial surge, having these ugly women as his only fan base (eye bleach! eye bleach!), begging other cult members for interviews and only getting a handful of YT views, having to remove his patreon goals...

Speaking of which, wasn't he working on another book? When was the last time he mentioned that? Any updates?

What a complete failure of a human being.

• KIMSILVIO
    KIMSILVIO

@derekmoors I clicked the link to the Twitter profile only to find that I have been blocked which is both amusing and confusing at the same time as I’ve never heard of the person. That said, it would seem to be a good thing as I’m right out of eye bleach at the moment.

I know it sounds stupid but I feel sorry for Lloyd. He could have been so many good things, unfortunately he couldn’t get out of his own egos way. He is not the person I thought he was and he did it to himself.

• Thisismein1972
    Thisismein1972
    If you follow the link in that twitter exchange, here's her page:

DerekMoors

I stand corrected. I have an overly suspicious mind I think 😂.

• Journeyman
    Journeyman

Ah, the joys of virtue signalling. I'm sure everyone is really glad to know that he identifies himself as a "proud ally" of the LGBT community.

Personally, my ridicule of the bleached hair look is nothing to do with questioning his sexuality, and everything to do with thinking it makes him look like an arse.

• KatKat
    KatKat

Isn't Lloyd's primary issue, the reason why he is going to young sex workers, his shame of his sexuality? Lloyd can not even deal with being heterosexual, how warped would he deal with his sexuality when he'd realised that he is homosexuell. He wants to think of himself as this open person but he himself said how much shame there still is for him. His tweet that he would be open and proud can't be true in my opinion.

• Chinapomo
    Chinapomo

As last resort Lloyd will come out as trans or something. You'll see.

• Simon
    Simon
    I have the sneaking suspicion that most, if not all, of Lloyd's supporters now that he has been unmasked have about the same moral compass as this QUEEN_OF_LOCKUP.

Exactly. He appeals to people who lack morals, as he helps "validate" their own life choices.

Normal people know that it's morally repugnant to feed the sex industry, particularly where trafficking is rampant. It's nothing todo with being prudish or religious, it's basic morality.

You can judge a person by their supporters, especially when they are so welcoming of that support.

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5

I'm the only one to wonder how the sex donjon hell , does a dominatrix knows L.E in the first place? Is he a member of her fan club ? a former client of hers? Is she a Patron of him? Did he subscribe to her youtube channel ? Oh yes she does have a youtube channel , that I don't think I will go and check , especialy after reading Kim post ,hi Kim Silvio ,cause if she had to Bleach her eyes after looking at Queen O.L.Twitter account , OMG can you imagine her Youtube channel ? Sorry I don't feel like bleaching my brains out after watching that...But i did Google her name though...😝 And i found this , it was an article about her going on a video chat with Nicholas Tanek? this is the link if you want to go read it yourself , don't worry nobody will have to bleach anything if you go on that link .https://yourkinkyfriends.com/2020/02/28/clown/

there is a Youtube video you can click to listen to the chat ? I didn't cause...

Queeny here is into dressing like a freaken CLOWN! She's a Dominatrix clown with a special kind of lipstick... And I hate clown ... HEY EVANS , look who wrote you on twitter to give you some ''Legal" advice...

HER...

and she doesn't trust men in scandals ?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit