It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

llubrevlis2000

I believe in a creator because to me evolution just can’t be true. But I think the Witnesses are wrong about many things about the Bible, but maybe they are one of the closest to the truth I can’t think of any other organisations closer to what the Bible says

G’day,

Glad to ‘hear’ you’re on the road to freedom !

I’ve been ‘out’ for almost thirty years now but family and adult children are still ‘in’.

I wouldn’t presume to impose my views on you but simply encourage you to keep searching.

One thing I would like to say is that looking for an organisation is a fallacy. The Borg conditions the R&F to think in those terms.

Rather it’s the individual coming to Christ ( for a christian) not to an organisation.

After a while, you’ll realise that it has nothing to do with what church you belong to but what you personally believe.

It’s the spellbinders over at the Watchtower who want you to think otherwise.

Anyway, my best wishes on your journey.

Cheers,

Ozzie🍷

• KIMSILVIO
    KIMSILVIO

Thank you for the summary LMSA. I find his comments about the late queen offensive - respect for a woman who spent 70 years in service to his country isn’t that hard and being human is the only requirement for appreciation of her work. It doesn’t have to be a monarchist to appreciate her work. And to be so crude….wtf….he could have said a lot of other non sexual related things.

Maybe I don’t understand humour, and I won’t apologise. Imagine if someone spoke, even as a joke, about his mother or grandmother. I’ve read some old threads in the forum and he became WAY more offended by SIGNIFICANTLY less offensive comments relating to him and/or his wife.

I’d like to be surprised that Lloyd talked about masturbation ….. but I’m not.

• ozziepost
    ozziepost
    I’ve read some old threads in the forum and he became WAY more offended by SIGNIFICANTLY less offensive comments relating to him and/or his wife.

Funny that, ain’t it? !

He speaks as a very thin-skinned guy.

I’d like to be surprised that Lloyd talked about masturbation ….. but I’m not.

Seems to me that he’s got quite a hangup about it…oh wait, didn’t he proclaim he’s sexually repressed?

🤥

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    I find his comments about the late queen offensive - respect for a woman who spent 70 years in service to his country isn’t that hard and being human is the only requirement for appreciation of her work.

Kim - speaking of these “old threads”, you’ll get a kick out of these comments. Enjoy.

• KIMSILVIO
    KIMSILVIO
    you’ll get a kick out of these comments. Enjoy.

You have a warped sense of humour sir 😂….are you fucking kidding me! I guess his standards have changed in 11 years ….. I don’t actually know what to say…..I’m genuinely wordless…. Wtf

• KIMSILVIO
    KIMSILVIO
    ..I’m genuinely wordless…. Wtf

Speechless… ffs that’s how rattled I am!

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Speechless… ffs that’s how rattled I am!
    Since you “enjoyed” it, I’ll give you the whole thread. Vintage and I mean VINTAGE Lloyd. I made my own cameo appearance there. And yes, I was 100% fucking with him and looking to stir it up with him 11 years ago on that thread. The man is a serious dipshit and it worked.
    https://www.jehovahs-witness.com/topic/228367/time-get-rid-monarchy
    Oh, and this one is pretty hilarious.

• KIMSILVIO
    KIMSILVIO
    I was 100% fucking with him and looking to stir it up with him 11 years ago on that thread.

I feel like you are 100% fucking with my sanity at the moment 😂😂

• KIMSILVIO
    KIMSILVIO

Oh and I intend on signing off every comment from now on obviously because you are all so dumb that you don’t know who wrote a post….

Kim Silvio

Ps - WTF is that?

• Vintage
    Vintage

Am I hearing/seeing that Lloyd has done a 180 degree turn insofar as his opinion of the British monarchy is concerned?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit