It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• usualusername1
    usualusername1

Is this his real nose or a prop?

• Simon
    Simon

It's like "despicable me", in more ways than one ...

• Chinapomo
    Chinapomo

The despicable apostate

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

LMSA:

We're here and open for business as there is quite literally no other forum that allows frank and open discussion about this matter.

As far as I’m aware that has been the case for a generation or more.

I’ve been around for 21 years now and previously with the forerunner H2O and know that though others may come or go, this is the ‘go to’ place.

BTW enjoying each day with you, cobber! (I’m an aussie and that’s what the older generation here call a mate.) 😀

Cheers, Ozzie 🍷

• Vintage
    Vintage

I'm here for a quick peek before I go to bed. Whew! I'm so glad to see that everyone is still here. I've been galavanting around on the internet today, taking in the sights. The main "sight" today was Tony Morris, newly discharged from tne GB. Something inside of me feels happy about this development. Besides the obvious satisfaction of seeing one who "lorded it over" others reduced to the status of "common man", I dare to hope that more GB members will fall like dominos. There's nothing evil in cheering over Morris' demotion. Waking up and leaving Watchtower entirely would be the best thing that could happen to him. And the same for the other GB members. The best thing they could do would be to all leave WT simultaneously. Break that hateful yoke! Oh, and Lloyd could put his video equipment for sale on Ebay.

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5
    on the internet today, ..The main "sight" today was Tony Morris

I never thought I would say this , and listen very carefully I shall say ZIS only once...(from the BBC allo allo? non?) anyway , I'm kind of glad that Macallan Tony is no longer "Serving" as a G.B. now in 2023 instead of 2019 ,when he was caught in a liquor store.Can you imagine all the $$$ Malibu Bleach Ken Dull, I mean Doll, would have made if Morris was, come on Remove, right after being caught at bottle king? Oh My Land ! Instead of his 10 minute snooze youtube video he would have made a big one hours JW Watch with Mark O'Donnell , Arthur , he would have made sure to have at least one or two ex- bethelite there too, follow by more update videos, wow just with that story alone he could have taken not 2 but 4 vacation ! Not to mention all the prostitutes ,sex-workers, action figures ,Haircuts for both kids and wife too! But now , the albinos has been activist had to learn that news ,like everybody else, he will NOT get any inside scoop from P.i.m.o JW, for that story! Who knew that a G.B. member and hello? not just any G.B. but Tony Morris , come on ! would steal the spotlight this week, on social media, from the Platinum botched midlife crisis apostate! At this point ,even if he could get a tattoo ,piercing , get Tibor to film him running naked down Vlaska street then put that on Youtube, people would still talk about T.M ! We all would laugh and puke than laugh again at that video, make jokes, meme, gif .But again, Tony Morris would Still be the Number one ''sight'' on social media, and he would only be Number poo .I mean Two...

• WingCommander
    WingCommander

All this drama about Lloyd bleaching his hair.

All the Thai Lady-Boiz want to know is, "Have u bleached your asshole yet? You cum back round when it clean n fresh an u have more money, u dirty boy Lloyd! You dirty-boi!"

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5

YES! said the women with the Evil Laugh...

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas

He can put whatever he wants on his channel, but this is a bit of a questionable decision. Note the “01” indicating that this is going to be a series.

He’s really going to have to show some aptitude for this to make it worth it to make his routine public. It’s almost like this is a direct answer to his critics who don’t see how he can be that funny and read an audience like a stand-up could.

My guess is his routine is some hybrid of a Ricky Gervais rip-off act calling famous people and the religious cunts and saying “fuck off” as often as possible and rather pedestrian anecdotes about a foreigner adjusting to life in Zagreb.

”Why does the A train terminate at the **** bridge? All the fun shit happens on the other side of the river. Were the Zagreb city planners religious cunts?”

But who knows? I doubt it but he could have something here. And if so, I think we should all hope he gets into this 100%, gets out of exJW matters, quits his grift and spends the rest of his life on the limited Zagreb English speaking comedy club circuit.

And he’s arrogant and deluded enough to think this way. But this is probably yet another attempt to place a human face on his online presence and increase his followers’ admiration for him.

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5
    Is this his real nose or a prop?

Lloyd have a hawk nose, and according to https://slamxhype.com/your-personality-based-on-nose-shape/

Just like the Falcons, from whose beaks the name is derived, you are very observant. You are quite wary of your actions. Your cautious character may make it difficult for you to get along with people, but hey, it’s always better to be on the safer side.

Cyrano de Bleach-gerac

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit