It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas

He’s no longer with Studio Smijeha anymore. He does an open mic routine at the Vintage Industrial Bar.

No cover charge and it seems people just show to try their hands at stand up with varied levels of success.

We’ll transcribe his routine here once it goes live.

• llubrevlis2000
    llubrevlis2000
    TonusOH20 minutes ago

I'm glad to see him gravitating away from JW-related content. That's what people have been hoping for, after all. I think it would be good for him to turn his YT channel into the Lloyd Evans Watch As I Struggle Through Life Show and forget that he ever was a JW. Maybe his future videos will feature tips on coloring your hair, losing weight, and learning to deal with rejection (on stage)

He is obviously lonely and bored.

no job, no friends family that hates him

in a foreign country where he doesn’t speak the language and after this much time he knows he is not clever enough to learn it

so much time on his hands he looks for meaning

this is is often a problem as people leave the witnesses

they look for meaning and purpose in their lives. This is why many go back to being PIMO just for the association. I speak from experience because this is me

• Vintage
    Vintage

llubrevlis2000, I've spoken (separately) to two JW's in recent months. Neither knows that I've woke up. But I could tell that if I'd talked with them just a few minutes longer, they would have asked me something about "meeting attendance", etc. How are you able to associate without being identified by JW's as a PIMO?

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

I just watched it that was pretty rough. It’s a polite audience in Zagreb is all I’ll say. It descends into an infomercial for the LE channel.

“Some of the content of my channel is of a sexual nature, but not me, about them (Jehovah’s Witnesses)”.

I guess that’s the livestream wiped from the record then.

Then goes into his sexual habits nobody wants to know. That is so cringe. I’m surprised he posted this.

Were there actual jokes in there? There were a few sarcastic observations about English speakers and shopping malls if those count.

• Vintage
    Vintage

Thank you for giving that quick review, slimboyfat. I watched about two minutes of it and then turned it off. On my tablet, I could barely hear him. It was muffled and I could hardly make out what he was saying. Reading the comments I saw that people were full of praises for him. I think it's probably like you said,... he had a polite audience.

• llubrevlis2000
    llubrevlis2000

llubrevlis2000, I've spoken (separately) to two JW's in recent months. Neither knows that I've woke up. But I could tell that if I'd talked with them just a few minutes longer, they would have asked me something about "meeting attendance", etc. How are you able to associate without being identified by JW's as a PIMO?

-

Vintage I still go to meetings for the interesting people there, but I do wonder sometimes how many of us are sitting on the fence like I am.

I believe in a creator because to me evolution just can’t be true. But I think the Witnesses are wrong about many things about the Bible, but maybe they are one of the closest to the truth I can’t think of any other organisations closer to what the Bible says.

im very sceptical about evolution and no creator at all because the single cell is so complicated and couldn’t have evolved over billions of years which is the argument for other complexities in creation

• suavojr
    suavojr

You guys and girls are ALL SECRET ADMIRERS of this Loyd fellow.

THIS THREAD SHOULD JUST DIE 🤦‍♂️

• ForeverAlone
    ForeverAlone

That comedy video was pathetic! The best joke he told was of the sweaty duck.

I always say: Those who can't sing rap and those who can't tell jokes cuss. Because cussing is apparently funny, I guess?

• usualusername1
    usualusername1

I used to do open mic comedy.

I bet my life that Lloyd James Evans will steal jokes and pass them off as his own!

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

I thought it was ok.

I used to go to a lot of comedy nights when I was younger. In fact I saw a lot of people that became pretty well known. The best gig I saw was Mark Lamarr, believe it or not, who did a whole set on David Livingstone (as in "Dr. Livingstone, I presume"). Can't say why but it was hilarious.

That's what I love about small towns and cities in mainland Europe. Everyone's so welcoming and friendly. I'm not surprised he's got a great audience. They love their live music and performances. Booze is way cheaper, too and you don't get charged a fortune for entrance. I hate the UK like that. Everyone's so bloody cold and it's expensive. Costs you £50 just for a couple of pints in a crappy boozer let alone entertainment 😫

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit