It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Yesterday I attended a Kingdom Hall meeting for the first time since 2019. I had hoped to blend in as much as possible, but things didn’t quite go as planned.

Unless this is an English speaking congregation, I can’t see how he had hoped to have blended in effectively. I also don’t see the point of this video other than the novelty act of a clean shaven Lloyd Evans posing as a JW in a Kingdom Hall. Sounds like a stunt to get views.

For all of Tibor’s and that latest guest’s talk about having a JW Mindset, he really needs to take his own advice. He’s posing as a JW and entering a KH ffs.

• Thisismein1972
    Thisismein1972

@LMsA

My sentiments exactly.

Without seeing the video, I will make a concerted effort not to. What are the chances he visited his old KH? If he did, then of course things are not going to go to plan.

Another ploy to drum up support, and of course drama, because Lloyd loves drama and disruption. I am sure he thought of Wales during his recent escapade. What we won't see is him on his hands and knees begging the elders to take him back 😂.

• llubrevlis2000
    llubrevlis2000

“I am sure he thought of Wales during his recent escapade. “

What do mean? Is he still living in Croatia? How long before he abandons his kids and moves back to the UK?

So why did he go back to a meeting and try to blend in?

• lloydevansparody
    lloydevansparody
    How long before he abandons his kids and moves back to the UK?

He will never go back to the UK. It's a dangerous place for him and also he would never leave Dijana to be far away. Dijana can be dangerous too and she must be controlled.

• llubrevlis2000
    llubrevlis2000

Can you elaborate? Why dangerous?

• lloydevansparody
    lloydevansparody
    Can you elaborate? Why dangerous?

If you read what Les Malvinas have been reporting in the last week or so on this forum you will know. They have put really interesting cross linked info here. They are brilliant.

• Vintage
    Vintage

Llubrevlis2000, I think they are meaning that Dijana knows everything bad that Lloyd has done and that he wouldn't want her to tell people about him.

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

Vintage did you noticed that website used JW.com and JWfacts.com as two of its references? Obviously a Chinese site there's no way even a Spanish or Portuguese speaker would get the gender pronouns so confused - even mid-sentence at times!

Wow no wonder Spillane was allowed to continue writing those sort of books if he contributed to watchtower as any kind of percentage of his wealth. I'd say he's probably the richest JW there's ever been. Including the Williams and Jackson's combined!

Also some interesting characters such as a boxer who converted as an adult during his career (which continued) and the dungeons and dragons game designer. Both active witnesses. Imagine most jWs couldn't even play that game, nor watch boxing matches let alone design the game or compete in a boxing match🤔

• Vintage
    Vintage

Thanks for taking an interest in my “find”, Diogenesister. I’m ancient, so I knew about Spillane from “way back when”. I had to hunt a little to find a site that connected him with JW’s,... hence the iffy link I posted. I didn’t check the “Chinese grammar”. Lol.

Funny story... I’m an artist and I’ve sculpted clay portraits. My interest in clay and human faces goes back to early childhood. I was about ten years old when I had a sleepover at my aunt’s house. I slept beside my Granny. I pulled a Mickey Spillane book from my aunt’s bookshelf and was happily reading about measurements for reconstructing a skull into a face. When I wasn’t looking, Granny replaced that novel with more appropriate reading material,... and I hunted futilely for the spot in the novel about pins and clay on bone, never finding it.

• llubrevlis2000
    llubrevlis2000

Forgive me I haven’t kept up with this thread.

why is it dangerous for Lloyd to move back to the UK?

surely whatever danger there is he can’t escape it by staying in Croatia?

he travels to the UK often and goes to dating expos, he still desperately seeks women online.

I doubt he has much chance of settling down long term in Croatia if he doesn’t speak the language has no job prospects and he is obviously very bad with money.

If he stays in Croatia what future has he got? A lonely fat ugly old man. Divorced and soon to be estranged from his kids when they find out what a scumbag he has been to their mum.

he owns no property has no investments and by the sound of it is so poor and struggling he hasn’t been paying his most basic bills.

it looks like he has lost the studio flat as his last livestream was just a temporary white wall behind him.

He had that desperate plea for more money or he said he can’t continue “his important activism” well if he is that bad with money and being responsible then what will happen next time he says I need charity or I can’t continue this important work?

he can’t look after himself, he said he needed a cleaning lady after his wife kicked him out. She must have done everything for him. She probably did all the paperwork and paying bills and tax. If he can’t speak the language and now he is all on his own he is going to get into a sticky situation.

I can see him being kicked out of Croatia as it were, just like his ex wife and in laws kicked him out with disgust. Imagine how her parents feel about his sex worker exploits?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit