It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Vintage
    Vintage

Someone here could probably write a hilarous resumé for Lloyd at this point. I'd try to do it myself, but I already know that my skill level along those lines is far surpassed by several persons here. However, my ability to laugh is in no way impaired.

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

Goodonya, Vintage !

🍷

•  Debra
  • llubrevlis2000
    llubrevlis2000

I have written to Jimmy thanks for that👍

• KIMSILVIO
    KIMSILVIO

Thank you Debra for letting us know, done and shared 💗

• TonusOH
    TonusOH

Be aware that some call-in shows will screen callers beforehand. Callers who sound angry or who explain that they want to confront Evans about his misbehavior may not get through. But I would assume that there will be an open chat window which will only restrict high-volume spam comments. And, of course, there are the comments on the video itself.

If you do get through, avoid screaming or sounding aggressive. The interviewer may use that as a pretext to cut the call short and avoid a messy exchange. Be calm but assertive, and ask the questions as matter-of-factly as you can. Keep the questions short and direct. That way, if the caller is cut-off or dismissed, the question has been asked and it must be addressed or ignored. Either way, people learn about it.

Best case scenario: he avoids or ignores one or two uncomfortable questions, then abruptly ends the interview when he realizes that it's heading for disaster. And we end up with another comical mess that he and his most loyal followers must deal with.

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5

Well I'm glad to see , that HE can afford to go to a hairdresser to have this done...O.M.G ! Or should I say : What the Hell ?

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5

The Jimmy Snow show mut be live ? If so This is how he will look like ? Bleach blonde ?

• Rhiannon
    Rhiannon

Damn Lloyd. That was a mistake. One of many.

• WingCommander
    WingCommander

I must admit; Hemorrhoid Evans must have lost a good 50 lbs!

Amazing what a scandal and divorce does for your appetite! Real shame it hasn't improved his taste. Blonde metro-sexual hairstyle? Really? Might as well add a lip piercing while you're at, poseur!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit