It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5

First can i ask .LloydEvansParody do you nkow how much $ it would be for One 1000 Youtube subscribers .Thanks, And now that would explain this Tweet he made back in January. He didn't earned it the Honest way...

• TonusOH
    TonusOH

Did he ever hang the 100k plaque on the wall? Bought or not, subscriber numbers tend to impress people browsing YT, and putting the plaque on display is something many YouTubers do. It has much more effect than a JW.org picture, I bet.

As for Patreon, those numbers will fluctuate from time-to-time, but the overall trend is a very sharp decrease. And I think it is entirely driven by people who --even if they still like the work he does-- cannot bring themselves to financially support him after learning about what he's done, his unrepentant attitude towards it, and how he continues to behave. I guess some people will be drawn in by his publicized affection for his children, but many will understand the damage he is doing to them by being such a bad husband. The number of supporters who are 'okay' with what he has shown himself to be must be very few, and even those will eventually realize they cannot defend him.

• lloydevansparody
    lloydevansparody
    First can i ask .LloydEvansParody do you nkow how much $ it would be for One 1000 Youtube

Between $150 and $300.

Funny how he complained that YT made his life difficult

• Vintage
    Vintage

We are on page 400!

And, 3993 replies.

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5
    Did he ever hang the 100k plaque on the wall?

I went and check on a few of is youtube channel , no plaque ,he never put a photo of it on his twitter account, facebook, Instagram nada! Unless he showed it to one of his patrons private videos? Why?but the couch in is bunker is gone... And the photos of the governing idiots are still there too...

• Simon
    Simon

He sure likes taking photos of envelopes and packaging and claiming it's something doesn't he?

• Toblerone5
  • Toblerone5
  • vienne
    vienne

So, Lloyd Evans is a faker. Inane content. Fake supporters. Spends money donated to support is 'work' - a laugh in itself - on whores. Cheats on his wife. Is a chronic liar. How has he lasted as long as he has. Are x-Witnesses so desperate for something to justify themselves that they cling to this man?

The enemy of your enemy is seldom your true friend. Evans is no one's friend. He loves himself too much. I think we can see why he left the Watchtower - or was kicked out. He has no self control, moral standards, ethical standards or even marginal good sense.

• Chinapomo
    Chinapomo
    If you look at TellTale’s videos he gets tens of thousands of viewers per video. LE rarely breaks 10,000 despite supposedly having over 100,000 subscribers. His videos are just not that good.

Yes, I noticed this trend well before the recent fiasco. He never really got much engagement to begin with. To be honest even without the scandal, Lloyd is a very mediocre content creator, mainly because being a narcissist he doesn't listen to criticism. Several times many people, and I mean his supporters, have told him to create shorter content. He replied by saying that his content is as long as it needs to be.

That's something a good content creator will not do. He would be listening to his audience. What did Lloyd do? He started uploading the same content TWICE but in long and shorter format. Now that is one of the worst errors you can make on a social media platform: you NEVER create duplicate content. Why? First because social medias reward fresh content and not rycicled videos. Second because this drops the engagement even more. If you are a followers and watched already the 2 hours long rebuttals, are you going to watch also the sushis? Nope. So they engagement for those videos will be lower. I think you get my point.

The guy has so far done the opposite of what you are supposed to do to grow the engagement, and all of this even without all the whoring and gnashing of his teeth

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit