• Vintage
    Vintage

Good points, JeffT.

• Vintage
    Vintage

Dijana, we are ready whenever you are.

• Simon
    Simon
    I’m going to say that at his current rate of grift, Lloyd can’t afford to move back to the UK. He’s nobody there. He’s stuck in Croatia, and more importantly, stuck doing exJW activism and videos for donations. He cannot walk into an office in Manchester, go on about how he made YT videos for the past decade and expect to receive an offer of employment that does not involve cleaning toilets.

This is key - he's trapped in circumstances of his own making.

He has no job history, nothing to point to. He can't even point to his video work because ... well Mr Evans, why did you stop that? Oh ... I see! Serious character flaws, not really what employers look for - he's a liability that could easily end up embarrassing a company.

He's really unemployable other than menial work cleaning tables and collecting glasses. Not that there is anything wrong with that, but he doesn't seem capable of actual hard work.

So he's destined to stay in Croatia as a beggar where the money he solicits will at least go further. He can try and sell it that it's Patreons supporting some work, but we all know it's just begging.

He's not the type of person that can plan ahead. I wonder if he even has any plans for life in 10 or 20 years time? Because he's already old news in the exJW world and at some point you have to start thinking about retirement and whether you've made suitable plans for later life.

"So I'm asking you, my loyal Patreons one last time ... can you send me some money for meals on wheels?"

• raymond frantz
    raymond frantz

All serious employers check your social media history in the UK, and we all know what they're gonna find. He is no capable of manual work either. So won't be surprised if in the end he begs daddy to have him back in his big house in Wilmslow. This seems the only way to the UK .The only way his father will have him back is if he stops his apostate work and rejoin the witnesses. I know you all think this is impossible but Wilmslow elders are all in hs dad's pocket for some strange reason. Now wouldn't that be something? This congregation is a nightmare for Bethel to control, they have terrible history in dealing with problems to the point that Bethel has send in 4 new elders from all around the country to short them out .They arrogant, proud and openly disrespect circuit overseers wishes and think that is why they have been blacklisted by Bethel. Just wait and see, the great apostate will turn his back to the exjw community to save his skin

• llubrevlis2000
    llubrevlis2000

Lloyd couldn’t ever try to sue anyone ever again after the magnificent seven debacle. He has lost any credibility making any future legal threats.

If he made legal threats to anyone they would laugh and say just like the magnificent seven? Good luck with that.

Its the same way with Gbody saying bad things happen if you don’t follow our direction.

Well now that we see bad things happen if you do follow their direction to stay fully vaccinated!!!!!!!

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    I wonder if he even has any plans for life in 10 or 20 years time?

He’s been hinting at an eventual retirement so much the past few years and he’s probably thinking dreaming of an early one in his mid to late 50s. He even told Andrew Gold of his dream of living on an island, going fishing on his boat and writing books like he’s Ernest Hemingway or something.

He has two books planned but I think it’s a horrible idea, especially after all that’s happened. One book will probably be about the “defamation” and the “JW Mindset” he’s been singing about lately. By the time anyone reaches the end, a critical thinker will realise that he’s only talking about his own mindset. The other one is an update to TRA that’s essentially self-fellatio about going on the Leah Remini show and other perceived achievements. “Lloyd Evans” is just not a marketable quantity anymore and anything he releases is going to make no more than a quarter of what TRA did, if that. Probably more like a 5th or 6th of that. There really isn’t a whole lot of support beyond the 400+ patrons. 400x$20 per copy minus whatever Amazon takes for actually printing it isn’t much compensation for all those hours of writing. I think that’s a good measure of his remaining supporters as he’s already circled his wagons several times and whoever supports him is among that number already.

What I see is a retirement announcement in 10-15 years assuming he still has at least the support he has today, and there will be a retirement livestream that will go on as long as superchats keep flowing. He’ll attempt to “sell” the Lloyd Evans Channel by pulling in all revenue and pay whoever takes it over a percentage. He’ll also keep his Patreon open and call it his “pension fund”. He desires some sort of “activist emeritus” position where he’s active on social media and will provide commentary at times. But it’s all dependent upon people knowing and caring about him over a decade from now.

Most people his age have already purchased a home and have stable careers that will be able the pay off the home in 15-20 years time. That is the foundation of retirement, as well as a 401K/SIPP plus the pension your company dishes out after decades of loyal service. He has none of these and whatever he has left of his grift is essentially his retirement.

• KIMSILVIO
    KIMSILVIO
    Lloyd Evans” is just not a marketable quantity anymore and anything he releases is going to make no more than a quarter of what TRA did, if that.

“If that” being the relevant words…..surely the community wouldn’t be up to funding another books publishing costs at no expense to Lloyd?

• Vintage
    Vintage
    ... and writing books like he’s Ernest Hemingway or something..."

made me smile..

• lloydevansparody
    lloydevansparody
    ... and writing books like he’s Ernest Hemingway or something..."

made me smile..

Same here

The Old Activist and the Net

• TonusOH
    TonusOH
    LMsA: He cannot walk into an office in Manchester, go on about how he made YT videos for the past decade and expect to receive an offer of employment that does not involve cleaning toilets.

He can't mention his YT activism to anyone he hopes will employ him. In fact, he'll have quite a time explaining his employment history. Even a half-hearted attempt at checking his background would lead down a rabbit hole of accusations and videos and, finally, his own disaster of a confession livestream.

So, either his prospective employer must accept a large and unexplained gap in his work history, or decide if they will hire a guy who admits to lacking control of his penis, a problem that he 'solved' by paying for sex regularly. His prospects for getting any sort of decent job seem very dim, and that's before we consider whether there is anything he is actually competent to do.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit