It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

Dijana will NEVER be destroyed because she will taken care of by all of us🤬

I thought he was on something when he did that "I need a break" video. He was a different person, I'd say it's Amitriptyline he's on. If he isn't the incredible change in his persona would lead me to believe he's got a personality disorder. If you're raised by a narcissistic parent plus the damage watchtower does to some people's psyche is a LOT.

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

I can`t believe so much time and posts have been given to this guy by so many people on this site.?

I`ve only had so much of a cursory look at one or two of his videos and never really got into them .

Am I missing something here ? 79 pages ?

Bloody hell ! I just realized I`ve joined the mob !

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister
    I made a Mistake sorry
  • NonCoinCollector
    NonCoinCollector

Smiddy3, if you think this is bad, go look at Twitter.

• nicolaou
    nicolaou

Kim & Mikey

I'm hardly part of the Lloyd Evans fan club but intimating that a man is a sexual threat to his own daughters is pretty fucking low.

• NonCoinCollector
    NonCoinCollector

I understand that, and did not mean to criticise you.

Don't worry Vienne, I didn't take offense.

• NonCoinCollector
    NonCoinCollector

Nicolaou, I didn't read that into what Mikey and Kim said. I do worry about the kids mental and physical well being though. Look at what YouTube channel Jude3Laura2 had to say about Lloyd's parenting and potential brainwashing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9hB3tNVIwsQ

• nicolaou
    nicolaou

Kim. 9:45 to 9:55.

Have I misunderstood the intent behind your words? Please clarify.

• notsurewheretogo
    notsurewheretogo

LE is claiming on Twitter the letter from his wife is fake and added to his legal defamation claim.

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

Faking text messages in Croatian now? Even the iPhone setup and placeholder words are correct. That's a level of sophistication it is difficult to believe is faked. It is entirely believable that he would behave like that too. Notice the date is from January. That’s before the Kim Silvio statement. Sadly I can believe his wife has been going through hell this whole time. It can only have got much worse since then.

Great to see a video from Katie Kitten again. I had no idea he pushed Louise away too. He’s got a lot to answer for.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit