It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• silentlamb_silent_no_more
    silentlamb_silent_no_more

LOL - nailed it with humour.

Enjoy our Louise Goode guys. She's amazing and sooo funny.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5_TEOLzekBk

• NonCoinCollector
    NonCoinCollector

Poorly done research detracts from your message. It's Lloydism.

It is not my research, just something I found that I wanted thoughts on.

• Simon
    Simon
    his latest Twitter meltdown is very entertaining to watch

He really is a toxic little turd isn't he? Right away he shows his motive and that motive is always ultimately about money and his ego.

No-one did this to you Lloyd, you did it all to yourself. But now we're all enjoying the show. It's going to continue for a long, long time.

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath

It's going to continue for a long, long time.

lets hope this thread dont.

• nicolaou
  • vienne
    vienne

Dear ncc

I understand that, and did not mean to criticise you.

• Justaguy
    Justaguy

Im sure this thread will continue. Its a train wreck watching party and everyone loves a train wreck. I, for one, have only just begun my tap dance on Lloyd's figurative grave and I intend to dance till my feet bleed.

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister
    Watchtower and Watch Tower stockholders do not receive returns from owning stock. It gives them voting rights only, and that for corporate officers. It gives them no say in doctrine or anything else. They can be deprived of their shares at will. Even if they attend the annual meeting, they must fill out a proxy first. Proxies always give the Governing Body or their representatives power to vote their shares. It is for legal form only

Yes Vienne. There's no conspiracy here. The truth is much simpler. Peter Bonnachi the ex Bible Student is just another stooge for Lloyd. A saddo he used in order to get in to Warwick. He stayed rent free with him locally and obviously got the pathetic man to report the VAA to the police and cause trouble for them.

In the same way he rang up the BBC reporter and told them not to interview Marc Latham when Mark had been working on the CSA issues (maybe IICSA connected?). Anyway just indicative of his jealousy of any other Hack-tivism he's not benefitting financially or otherwise from.

• cleanideas
    cleanideas

Shocking new allegations in The Lloyd Evans Scandal. It's alleged that Lloyd's wife Dijana has admitted he is taking pills and threatening her and she is afraid for the children. It is also alleged Lloyd might take her phone and anything that says it's written by her could actually be Lloyd. The authorities have been notified.

https://youtu.be/STob8gEwysU

• cleanideas
    cleanideas

Here is the message allegedly from Dijana:

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit