It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• silentlamb_silent_no_more
    silentlamb_silent_no_more

Latest on this scandal. It seems that Javier is distancing himself now too.

JLE - a word. You threw yourself under the bus. No one to blame but the person staring at you in the mirror!

• Chinapomo
    Chinapomo

The level of delusion of this L guy is second only to the governing bozos

• Listener
    Listener

It doesn't matter what you've done for the ttatt if the flaw that you have as an individual works against the protection of the vulnerable, including abused females, males and children. If you can't even emphasise with their hurt then few people want to listen to you, far less than be interviewed by you.

• Chinapomo
    Chinapomo

He also actually admitted of not having control over his penis which is the most cringe sentence I've ever heard. Yet he dares to say the borg videos are cringe. Lmao

• Justaguy
    Justaguy

Lol what????? What has LLoyd EVER given to “ttatt”? How has he advanced our knowledge or understanding in ANY respect?

Narcissist of the highest order

• TonusOH
    TonusOH

It looks as if he wants this to blow over so he can move past it and get back to making a living with his videos. But it's not the kind of thing that is so easy to shrug off. People are being forced to address the situation, and his "with me or against me" approach is not working in his favor.

I think he has worked so hard to build up his own importance -while minimizing his faults- that he genuinely does not understand why people won't give him a pass. He doesn't seem to think that it's any problem that someone who has so much dirty laundry being aired (and this is just the stuff he admitted to, not even counting the rumors and as-yet-unverified accusations) might be a liability for those working with him. By the time he recognizes that he needs to change course, it will be too late.

• Jehalapeno
    Jehalapeno

Let this be a lesson for all of us.

If you or your employer is ever in the middle of a PR crisis, do not make public comment before sitting down and rationally discussing the implications of any public statement. Then, if the crisis seems severe and you’re not sure what to say, say nothing at all and hire a PR Crisis Manager. Then, only then, release statements this 3rd party has vetted.

This whole thing would’ve been far less of a shitstorm if Lloyd had just kept his mouth shut and ignored it for a month.

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

I actually think it's not necessarily what he did, the video car crash etc

It's exjw after exjw coming out of the woodwork and saying how badly he's treated them. I mean there are hundreds. I'm not joking. Even if it's an arrogant nasty post to some poor rando on Reddit. It's as I say his total inability to take ANY kind of criticism. Even gentle chiding among a whole sea of praise. Nope! I am displeased I will DF you from my cult!

What I really hate is the way he's always tried to create public pile on's on people who disagree with him. He weaponizes his viewers/fans. It's so nasty and frankly dangerous.

Can you imagine this man as a power hungry elder? Can you imagine what he'd do to you if you crossed him?

• Davros
    Davros
    Can you imagine this man as a power hungry elder?

Unfortunatly, yes. Many Elders act just like this.

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

Yes Diogenessister, it reminds me of the saying: “be careful how you treat people on the way up, because you meet the same people on the way down”.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit