It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Simon
    Simon
    It seems that Javier is distancing himself now too.

Absolutely anticipated, because you can't have someone like that on a project of that nature, it would undermine the entire thing.

And he still doesn't get it, he doesn't believe he's done anything wrong and is trying to rationalize it into "I only admitted I was flawed". No Lloyd, you told everyone what sort of person you truly are. I want to find a clip from Steptoe and Son: "you dir-ty old man, dir-ty dir-ty!"

The fact that he doesn't have the sense to simply step down of his own volition shows how arrogant and blind to reality he is. A rational person would have done it up-front off his own back, realizing that his behavior makes his involvement with such a project incompatible. Instead everything is always about him and and every project is to serve his self promotion.

And remember: while making this project, about these victims, he was living this life, and was happy to hypocritically pretend everything was fine. Remember next time you see his fat face talking, he's an expert at lying with no shame at all.

• Simon
    Simon
    This whole thing would’ve been far less of a shitstorm if Lloyd had just kept his mouth shut and ignored it for a month.

It wasn't ignorable, because it couldn't be glossed over - but that was his doing as well, trying to manipulate people into a situation where he forced them to be silent and cover up his actions, no doubt something he'd use against them in future. But people have their own reputations to consider and couldn't be seen to be condoning it.

But the first rule of apologies is to actually make one, and we're still waiting for that. All he's done is given further proof of how stupid, arrogant and unreasonable he is and how he's still trying to bully people and set his mob after anyone who questions him.

It's exjw after exjw coming out of the woodwork and saying how badly he's treated them. I mean there are hundreds.

He definitely opened the floodgates and showed that his public image really is just a veneer. He's a nasty piece of work, and he's harmed many in the community, lots of good people walked away and we were left with this abuser.

Can you imagine this man as a power hungry elder? Can you imagine what he'd do to you if you crossed him?

Of if you were the lowest in the hierarchy, like a young girl, and someone with his controlling, manipulating personality and inability to control his weiner had that type of power and control in an organization where that authority couldn't be questioned or reported? The mind boggles ...

• StephaneLaliberte
    StephaneLaliberte
    The fact that he doesn't have the sense to simply step down of his own volition shows how arrogant and blind to reality he is. A rational person would have done it up-front off his own back, realizing that his behavior makes his involvement with such a project incompatible. Instead everything is always about him and and every project is to serve his self promotion.

I'm actually happy of this outcome. It makes it easier to leave LE behind me. When someone acts from bad to worst, its much easier to leave them in the past and move on.

• cleanideas
    cleanideas

I need to go make some popcorn, his latest Twitter meltdown is very entertaining to watch.

• TonusOH
    TonusOH
    Of if you were the lowest in the hierarchy, like a young girl, and someone with his controlling, manipulating personality and inability to control his weiner had that type of power and control in an organization where that authority couldn't be questioned or reported?

I've read experiences from abuse victims who met with elders when their attackers were being investigated, and some of the questions they were asked make your blood curdle. The level of detail and lack of empathy was appalling. One can only imagine the line of questioning if he'd had the opportunity to question a young lady about sex abuse (and the power to make her life miserable if she did not cooperate).

• NonCoinCollector
    NonCoinCollector

Reading the messages that follow Lloyd's latest posting about the split between him and Javier on their documentary project is eye opening. There are some really dedicated Cult Followers for Lloyd. What is wrong with these people?

• NonCoinCollector
  • Dagney
    Dagney

Lloyd never disappoints. He is as predictable as ever.

He has been turning on hundreds through the past few years, on top of lying every minute of every day to his wife.

• vienne
    vienne

Re: the video posted above.

Watchtower and Watch Tower stockholders do not receive returns from owning stock. It gives them voting rights only, and that for corporate officers. It gives them no say in doctrine or anything else. They can be deprived of their shares at will. Even if they attend the annual meeting, they must fill out a proxy first. Proxies always give the Governing Body or their representatives power to vote their shares. It is for legal form only.

Descendants of the original adherents have no special status. The names of most of them have been lost. Some of them left the Watch Tower in the 1880s. None of them are relevant today, except historically.

Poorly done research detracts from your message. It's Lloydism. [I just invented the term; feel free to use it.]

• NonCoinCollector
    NonCoinCollector

Another JLE video making fun of him with multiple facts.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5_TEOLzekBk

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit