It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• silentlamb_silent_no_more
    silentlamb_silent_no_more

The great apostate said something 2.5 years ago. I miss his videos. Anyone in communication with him?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wTBUvfcnlXs

• raymond frantz
    raymond frantz

Well things have turned ugly on his Twitter account too, many negative comments there

• Listener
    Listener

Slander is not a crime, it is a civil matter whereas harassment is criminal and he mentions harassing in his statement. He also says that he is seeking legal protection which suggests that he is not talking about suing but some form of protection maybe in the form of a cease and desist.

What's interesting is that he claims most of the information said about him is untrue but he does not mention Kim once or even what sex the 'person' is. He only refers to the person as having been a close colleague and volunteer.

It's sad that he has no understanding as to why Kim felt the need to disclose the information about him. How can he have any understanding of abuse victims if this is the case?

• notsurewheretogo
    notsurewheretogo

Posts now of Facebook messages from his wife's family back in 2017 with some fairly explicit stuff involving underage girls. On Twitter under The Vast Apostate Army.

I think there may be a lot more info to come out.

• pistolpete
    pistolpete
    Listener

He also says that he is seeking legal protection

From legal counsel in Thailand.

• Simon
    Simon
    From legal counsel in Thailand

His legal advice, after careful consideration of all matters pertaining to the previous events and video statement, was "me love you wong time, sucky-sucky five dollar!"

• Simon
    Simon
    Posts now of Facebook messages from his wife's family back in 2017 with some fairly explicit stuff involving underage girls. On Twitter under The Vast Apostate Army.
    I think there may be a lot more info to come out.

If what I read was true, he's well and truly done. It's bad. Like BAD bad. I think even the most ardent supporter would have to run away from him as fast as they can.

If it is actually true, maybe all this "I have a legal team" act is a last ditch effort to try to stop things coming out. Because there's no sense to it otherwise - trying to scare people off from spreading information you have already confirmed in your own video? Doesn't add up.

• MeanMrMustard
    MeanMrMustard
    If what I read was true, he's well and truly done. It's bad. Like BAD bad.

Whoa... is this really following the Jack Murphy pattern?!!!!!!

• Sea Breeze
  • Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

Cedars EVERYONE who works closely with you is a volunteer (except the producer you just hired) because they do all the leg work and provide the expertise FOR FREE and YOU take in all the money.

With the exception of your jw broadcast reviews, almost all your content is provided free by others. Either through their stories/interviews, their legal expertise (Kim), their survey articles & court reports ( O'Donnell and others), their support (Sherrie d'souza). He's never once personally helped someone in need, so he recruited her to do it free of charge. Plus I'm sure sherrie, like Kim, has paid hard cash for the 'privilege' of working with him) etc.

The only guest he paid was Bart Erhman and I'm certain he would have drummed up the cash for that from his patreons, for the privilege of a basic interview they could see on myriad other channels.

Really most of the people who woke up in the last ten years learned everything from PAUL GRUNDY, Barb Anderson, Jim penton and others who wrote books or posted what they learned on this site.

. Do you think they'd have the brains to research everything from scratch - track people down, check receipts etc.without most of the people who went before??

NB what's the name of the guy who wrote about the book "Life how did it get here by Evolution or Creation?' and went through every single reference, fact checking each one? That's the sort of thing I mean is really responsible for waking people up. Lloyd just makes it easier for lazy People to access this information.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit