It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• NonCoinCollector
    NonCoinCollector

Alternatively, they may not really be her posting with those accounts, and she'd been forced to "verify" them with Kim to make them more credible.

In a Tweet that I can no longer find, Kim Silvio said she did a quick video chat with Dijana to confirm the new Twitter account is in fact Dijana. About 10 hours after that tweet, Kim Silvio said she is 100% done with all of this as both sides are playing her for a fool. Obviously she doesn't like being told she is the enemy until she is needed and who can blame her.

Something odd is going on in the JLE house. Somebody pumped Kim and Mikey with info for 7 years that knows the inner dealings within that house. Until shown otherwise, my belief is "Marko" lives in that house and has been playing us for fools.

• NonCoinCollector
    NonCoinCollector

Seems to me like Dijana and Lloyd will now just be focused on collecting as much money as they can. Who cares about hookers if your husband is bringing in countless thousands per month and you can travel the world takng luxury vacations whenever you want?

My thoughts exactly. Both of them played us for fools and I am done with this publicity stunt. They deserve each other.

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

She's obviously staying with him for the money.

The way they've both behaved toward Kim Silvio is appalling. Kim and Mike if I were you I'd stay well away from it - I think you've been trolled.

Anyone who donates to that narcissist is a fool.

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

I agree

• Simon
    Simon

Weird eh?

'cause all of this must have originally started from her, right? (that's my understanding from the original statement, that his wife found out about it and was in contact with Kim).

It now sounds like they have come to some sort of "arrangement" doesn't it? Maybe she wanted a raise, maybe she's doing it for the money after realizing that would come to an end (so becomes another woman for Lloyd to "pay"), or maybe there was a coverup and he's using her part in that as leverage? Who knows ... who cares ... shallow people wallowing in their own mess.

Tip: never get involved in the lives of dysfunctional people. They will suck you into their vortex if you let them and you'll just be wasting your energy on nonsense.

• pistolpete
    pistolpete

This is no different than people who become politicians and get a taste of money and power, Once they get the taste of it, neither husband or wife are willing to give it up.

And just like politicians, they will ALWAYS have followers and martyrs that will support them in their work to the very end no matter what they do.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VBe_guezGGc

• Athanasius
    Athanasius

I found Lloyd's videos entertaining and in some cases informative. Evans is a showman and his videos have provided comedy relief for some in the exJW community. But I think his Atheistic evangelism is counterproductive as far as causing JWs to question their religion.

• Odrade
    Odrade

Simplest explanation for the Branch rep at the JC is there was no Branch rep. He lied to big himself up as a badass apostate. More views - more revenue. If he had recorded the JC, it would have exposed his big lie.

WT doesn't care about Lloyd. They disfelliowship more people every year than the number of subscribers JLE was able to accumulate in 10 years. He's had a Patreon for how many years and he was just approaching 1000 contributors? LMFAO! I know of tumblr artists who have 10k, 20k, 30k patrons who watch them paint.

The only reason that potato is big news is he's bullied so many people that the schadenfreude is thick enough to slice.

And conspiracies aside, the simplest explanation is DE is also disordered/dysfunctional and doesn't GAF except that she has whatever it is she wants. And JLE... Well as long as people are still giving attention, a malignant narcissist doesn't really distinguish that much between positive and negative attention. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

He's still got his 700 people who are willing to give him at least $1. I'd bet at least $1 that 100 of those are still subscribed because they never log in to Patreon, or they're sticking around for the dramaz.

• sparrowdown
    sparrowdown

Either way what’s the chances the views for his first video back in the bunker will be through the roof with fans and haters tuning in. Even tho he’s at over 100k subs it was a relatively long time coming but this will boost views for sure. Can anyone say drama!

• Odrade
    Odrade

Oh for sure he'll get more hits to his next video than average. YouTube pays about $3-5 per 1k views on videos with ads. So it's in his best interests to keep up the drama, knowing it will continue to drive people to and through his channel... In the short term.

He'll probably continue to have a steady stream of collaborators too, but the boots-on-the-ground types will steer clear unless they're willing to overlook his ongoing bullying and melodrama.

But he's burned so many bridges - here, reddit, who knows where else, and with individuals who did cross-channel collabs with him, he's going to have trouble just maintaining his current SM influence, nevermind growth.

Couldn't wish it on a more worthy potato.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit