It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Simon
    Simon

FYI: I did not type that last post. I can't go into details, but I can't control my penis and I'm a clever dick.

• Simon
    Simon

This one had me howling:

• Simon
    Simon

My wife just said to me "he's such a greasy leach isn't he?".

So she's on a list now, for sure!

Once that flotilla of lawyers arrives, there's no hope left. They will burn the ships as they storm the beaches, slaughtering all in their way. The mighty Legions of Lloyd will sweep all before them ...

Or he'll just keep huffing and puffing on Twitter.

Personally, I can't wait for his first "look at me everyone, I hath returned!" video, the comments section is going to be a shit-show. And he's got that 2nd coming-of-christ beard thing going on, and also seems to genuinely believe he's the new Jebus (especially all the "hanging round with hookers" bit).

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

Clean ideas I was trying to tweet Jake I was there when he went off on BCG on twitter/reddit so he's got that 'accusation' covered. Remember Kim said the truth is the best defence in civil courts.

Also.....that ridiculous catch phrase I literally DID unsubscribe because of it🤣I divested myself

• JeffT
    JeffT

When I was in accounting school one of professors made this comment. "The first rule of law is sue somebody with money." I would guess that few XJW's have the kind of money that gets the attention of lawyers.

• sparrowdown
  • cleanideas
    cleanideas

We are only days away from Lloyd's return from the alleged mental health break. How can he possibly talk about the JW's now? Won't their response be "Isn't that the apostate who cheated on his wife with hookers for years? Yeah the GB already warned us about mentality diseased apostates, I'm not interested in his or any other negative videos about us as clearly they can't be trusted"? I feel he destroyed so much, made us all look terrible, and this happily posted return like nothing happened is a great insult to the exJW community. He's probably still seeing prostitutes in my opinion, does anyone think that behavior is going to stop? I wonder what the next LloydGate scandal will be???

• NonCoinCollector
    NonCoinCollector

Here is today's Patreon numbers for Lloyd. This only tells part of the story. How many reduced from a higher amount given to the minimum? Also, wasn't he somewhere around 950 Patrons before the confession video?

• WingCommander
    WingCommander

Hemorrhoid Evans:

"Jimmy Swaggert and Jim Bakker made comebacks, so can I!"

• vienne
    vienne

It's hard to believe that Evans found 700 fools umm err patrons to finance his whoring.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit