It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5

After reading L.E. latest tweet RANT, I made this list...

• KIMSILVIO
    KIMSILVIO
    IDIOT .A NARCISSIST, A FREELOADER..
    oops! Me bad . Wrong list
    That goes in the why I Don't like
    LLOYD EVANS

😂😂

• DerekMoors
    DerekMoors

Soon, Lloyd. Soon.

• Thisismein1972
    Thisismein1972

I know exactly why he told you everything, Kim. He thinks he has gotten so powerful he actually boats about his escapades thinking that his followers will stroke his ego even more. This guy has got away with a lot of things, including stalking and abusive messages, he had an army of flying monkeys to defend him, and they did with exactly the same abuse he would use.

He thinks that he could do anything without any consequences, because, for a long time he has gotten away with so much.

Absolute power corrupts absolutely.

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister
    LMsA As a result of him taking cheap shots at Jake, Lloyd has now lost the guy who was going to paint his portrait of Lloyd on his next book and was planning to meet up with in the new year for a series of interviews.

Someone should tell him about the (extremely talented) Vincent Deporter's experience of him, as an artist who volunteered his time and talents for Lloyd.

Lloyd didn't so much as offer him a free T-shirt with his work on. Then proceeded to insult and block him, having used him for interview's and free artwork for merchandise.

• Vintage
    Vintage

I haven't read "everything" about Lloyd and/or wriiten by Lloyd, but...

from what I know of him, he's never publicly expressed sympathy or empathy toward Dijana for her experiences with Watchtower. She had JW parents. She was a pioneer. She gave her "all" to Watchtower, and her beliefs were formed by lies from Watchtower and its "Governing Body". If a loving and mature (not selfish and childish) husband who had himself NEVER BEEN one of Jehovah's Witnesses had a wife from that background, he would be going out of his way to make her feel, in her present life with him, warm, safe, loved, and valued. But with Lloyd, it's "all about him".

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5
    zoom call and there were other bits and pieces after that call but I didn’t want to discuss the subject

If he dare to do that with you Kim , It's logic to think he was even Bolder with his male friend, likeXavier something i forgot is last name, and probably the film crew that was doing that Docu., again i forgot what it was call cause at this point who cares .I don't think he would have made this confession to M.O'Donnell . Oh and I can just imagine what he must had said to his "Houston body's" about his Little trip to the massage parlor! And then some! Lets not forget that he had no shame on going online, no shame of bragging about how many Prostitutes per weeks ,months he was visiting . And dumb dumb ,didn't even think, right look who I'm talking about, that there would be a lot of women who would look a this video and be DISGUSTED with what he was bragging about, and how Humiliating it was for his wife . People should be grateful to Kim for doing what A LOT OF THOSE GUY'S KNEW but keep there mouth shut and had NO BALLS to do. And no I'm not saying that all men are bad , there are some men who if they had knew this would have come forward. but hey C'est la vie...

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
  • ForeverAlone
    ForeverAlone
    man doing something online and then he tells them that he is a French model,

YES, that's it! LOL! Kinda got a little off on the description, but it has been a long time since I have seen it. But you guys get my drift. LMFAO!

• Simon
    Simon
    I know exactly why he told you everything, Kim. He thinks he has gotten so powerful he actually boats about his escapades thinking that his followers will stroke his ego even more.

I think he probably got some kick out of talking about his sexual deeds in front of women he felt like he had some power and control over.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit