It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• KIMSILVIO
    KIMSILVIO

He is very charming isnt he …. 🤦‍♀️

• WingCommander
    WingCommander

LOL......Cedars has been publicly served up by a fuggin' Cockatiel.

What a little bitch he is.

I think I know why Cedars had to travel to Thailand, why Dijana was "lacking". She wouldn't treat Cedars properly.

Only a Thai Lady-Boi could tie Cedars up and whip him and dominate him properly as the lil bitch he is. Guys with "Big Public Image" are always the ones that in private, want to be tied up and be submissive. He talks big, but in reality he's a bottom bitch.

• Thisismein1972
    Thisismein1972

Okay. Whatever one thinks of the ideology of wokeism, Lloyd is playing into the hands of the ideology.

He is a toxic (not so) masculine he thinks he's fighting against.

He uses fascistic behavior that he thinks everyone else is doing to him.

He doxes everyone who goes against him.

The list goes on.

Oh wait, I've just described cult ideoligy, seem he's fallen out of one cult, and slipped into another one nicely.

• Pasta_Hour
    Pasta_Hour

I snorted my drink out my nose when I saw Jake post the screenshot of Professor. No, Professor isn't Lloyd. But he is a pillar in the hall of exjw crazy nonetheless. Not even joking, I could give you more examples but here's a quick run down: He's a stalker. Thinks he is a moral arbiter very much with a "my way or the highway" attitude. It's my understanding he was never a JW; but apparently went to the kingdom hall a couple times as a child. Going back 6-7 years here, Professor and 1bun co-hosted the "Bad Association" podcast started and owned by Josh "BigBoss". Josh wouldn't let Professor have control, so Professor took advantage of the lack of 2nd factor authentication, changed the password, locking the rightful owner Josh out. Professor and 1bun turned it from the fun podcast many people enjoyed- to sitting around complaining about how hard life is for transexuals for 3 hours at a time. If you think I'm just being mean or exaggerating, I am not. (Along the way 1bun admitted to being in possession of the new password as well, and refused to give Josh back his youtube channel.) Josh didn't do anything wrong by the way, I guess other than not wanting to take the channel in the direction his co-hosts wanted. When the password theft became known/audience complained/ calling out Professor out over his theft of the channel, Professor in a megabrain moment uploaded a video to his youtube channel showing himself deleting the Bad Association youtube channel. I guess as an F U? (He deleted this video shortly after.) I also recall several years ago someone made a video claiming Professor urged them to lie and by concocting a story about an exjw content creator being sexually inappropriate, said they weren't going to do it, instead wanted to spill the beans on his behavior. Maybe someone who was around back then can fill in the details, as I forget many of the names involved. If anyone happens to have a link to any of these videos that would be great, but it's my understanding they are all very much long gone. Now I see he's blackmailing Jake? It's just idiotic, cancerous, childish bullshit. I think it's likely Professor and his gang catfished Jake. Pure supposition, but fits a pattern. Professor is perfectly capable of making high quality, nicely researched youtube content when he wants to, I've seen it, but for some reason he also likes to fixate on people in some of the most toxic ways imaginable.

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    It's freaking hilarious that he claims people should let him vent and be angry

That’s what I tried to bring to his attention but he’s constantly deflecting, intentionally delaying the process by asking for examples. Then he blocked me so it looked like I couldn’t come up with any. So by his telling, he’s venting and that anger is a good thing for him, but everyone who was angry and/or venting at him is “vilifying” him and under the influence of “Kim’s lies”.

And this is the pattern. He’ll already have you labelled (I.e. Kim’s lies) so everything you do is tainted by association. It’s only when you apologise to him that he let’s you in, but in the back row. He’s been like this for years and it surprises me people fell for his schtick in the first place.

Cedars has been publicly served up by a fuggin' Cockatiel.

The cockatiel (the late Princess Peach) was symbolic. Since they are native to Australia I felt Lloyd needed another voice coming at him from “Down Under”.

• KIMSILVIO
    KIMSILVIO
    Since they are native to Australia I felt Lloyd needed another voice coming at him from “Down Under”.

Very clever.

He’s been like this for years and it surprises me people fell for his schtick in the first place.

There is sufficient evidence to support the fact that indeed lloyd has been doing this for years - the fact that people continue to fall for his bs is multi layered in my opinion. Speaking from my experience, when I got involved with Lloyd I had only been out for a VERY short period of time and hadn’t had 2 minutes to process the borg indoctrination, I had lost my whole social network and although I didn’t understand at the time, I wanted to belong again somewhere. I was so busy learning about the lies of the borg that I didn’t even consider Lloyd’s behaviour over many years and that there was even a problem.

The other issue is that I didn’t know information existed and I didn’t happen to see anything that raised a flag to me. I didn’t know about JWN and Reddit history and that there were activists that had done YouTube videos about his behaviour.

Lloyd used to tell me that they were “activist wars fueled by jealousy” ….. and I believed him. Why wouldn’t I? He was the man with the microphone, he love bombed me, it was familiar and I belonged again.

• Vintage
    Vintage

Your explanation sounds completely logical to me, Kim. Our heads were reeling when we realized that WT was a farce. It was a little like the scene in the movie Poseidon where one group followed a leader in one direction and they passed by another leader and his group going in the opposite direction,... all trying to escape.

• usualusername1
    usualusername1

Curious how Lloyds advice is working out for him?

• KIMSILVIO
    KIMSILVIO

Unusual, your memory made me laugh 😂😂

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister
    V It was a little like the scene in the movie Poseidon where one group followed a leader in one direction and they passed by another leader and his group going in the opposite direction,... all trying to escape.

Good analogy vintage 😜

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit