It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Lloyd, I hope you turn your ship around. I know it isn't what you want to do, and the path looks dark and scary; but trust me, your life will be better.

He is not interested in that at all. The entire reason he would not apologise to his lost patrons was that he wasn’t sorry. Not for his actions, not for the letters to his wife or what he did to his family. You read them. He still feels and means every word of that. There’s no known treatment for that level of narcissism.

So he gave up on his former support base from 2021 and before that has rejected him and has pivoted into a new batch of recruits that he’s subsequently indoctrinating.

And these people go through the cycle of exJW involvement and will lose interest or discover what information has been intentionally kept from them.

His entire business model is dependent upon recruiting new batches of support every year to replace the ones who have dropped him.

• raymond frantz
    raymond frantz

That's exactly what he is doing LMSA and based on that model we have many years ahead of us with this clown

His entire business model is dependent upon

recruiting new batches of support every

year to replace the ones who have dropped him.

That's exactly what he is doing LMSA and based on that model we have many years ahead of us with this clown

I’m afraid Jabba the Hutt is not that patient. He’s going for the quick grift then out. He’d have double the support he has now had nothing been said about his Thai adventure and he knows he has lost a significant segment of the community for good. What he has now is sufficient to live on semi-comfortably but it comes nowhere close to his ultimate dream which is retirement and full pension on the exJW dime.

• ozziepost
    ozziepost
    His entire business model is dependent upon recruiting new batches of support every year to replace the ones who have dropped him.

Exactly copying what he learned as a borgite, it’s the Watchtower model being repeated all over again.

• Thisismein1972
    Thisismein1972
    I’m afraid Jabba the Hutt is not that patient.

I believe he will take the money and run eventually, he fits the profile of someone who will eventually just drop off the scene altogether and take the money without even a second thought for those who contributed to his grift.

•  Debra
    Debra

How do you actually know he dislikes making videos?

I believe he will take the money and run eventually

He envisions himself playing an “activist emeritus” role in semi retirement, but coming back for appearances with whoever he appoints as his successor. He’ll keep the business running while the other person does the work, and paying them a salary from what he gets. It’ll never work, but it is how he thinks.

How do you actually know he dislikes making videos?

He has dropped several hints. He’s constantly speaking about moving on from exJW content and into other areas of interest. He’s also eager to retire and live off the grift. And he’s absolutely incensed at exJWs and that most dropped their support, once bizarrely remarking that he finds it hard to make videos that could possibly benefit those who critique him. He envisioned himself well on the way to this goal by now but now he has to fight to keep his channel going.

Begging was the only way forward, but it trapped him in exJW content.

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5

That flying monkey lunatic , came on my twitter page to insult me about my spelling...DUH! and she wrote this...LMAO so much i just had to share it...

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5

Just a thought , when I think of all the Ex-JW Youtuber from the past or present the only diference between them and Lloyd Evans is the Flying Monkeys . And there are vicious , Insane! And the worst He never stop them !

• Trying2ReclaimMyVoice
    Trying2ReclaimMyVoice

Toblerone, you can counter with, "Need a grammar lesson dear? You either say 'more sexy OR sexier, never 'more sexier'."

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit