It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• ForeverAlone
    ForeverAlone
    I suspect his biggest change would be not to tell me.

I have wondered this many times. Why did he tell you Kim? What did he hope to accomplish or get out of it?

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

It seems that LE actually expected Kim to deal with his wife for him. He was too lazy even to do that for himself, and imagined that he could outsource his wife to Kim to calm her down and keep quiet while he enjoyed himself in Thailand. Most of his actions are explained by a combination of laziness, stupidity and greed. To be fair, those probably motivate a lot of us, a lot of the time, ha! But he doesn’t seem to have any system of regulating those impulses even when it is clear they are producing disastrous outcomes unchecked.

• ForeverAlone
    ForeverAlone
    I believe how he’d approach this differently is by not doing the livestream

I have contemplated this also. I don't think that I would have believed the post on Reddit if he had not done the livestream and admitted it all. It is like that commercial. I don't know if anyone has seen it, but it is a man doing something online and then he tells them that he is a French model, but he is really a fat slob that is very old. My point is that I do not believe everything written on the in internet. If it would have been just a written statement on Reddit, to me it could have been anyone writing anything on a reddit post. It may have been someone mad at Lloyd and wanted to make trouble for him. He doomed himself to this fate with the livestream.

Who else would have had the same viewpoint as me? Am I the only one? Also remember I did not have any other information about Lloyd. I knew nothing about him outside of his videos.

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5

Bill Clinton, Bill Crosby, Harvey Weinstein , and Lloyd Evans have all something in common. They were all involve in a SEX Scandals, all of them were Big Pervo...And all of them were Exposed by a Women, or Women's

One of them was a big fat disgusting filmmaker who exploit vulnerable women, for sex, even though he had a beautiful wife and young children's back home ...

And the other one was Harvey Weinstein...

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5

I like Charlotte...

• Simon
    Simon
    Ex-dubs and athiests have a moral code and ideas about right and wrong, whereas Lloyd seems to do whatever he wants ... Obviously, most men don't cheat on their wives with prostitutes ... And then there's people like Lloyd

And that is why some push the notion that to leave the WTS you have to leave all morals behind as well, to excuse their behavior. It's wrong of course - you don't need to go mental when you stop being a JW and switch to living some "opposite life". In fact the people who do seem to self-destruct, but I think it was only the constraints of the WTS helping them to keep things together.

But the vast majority of people can just leave and continue being who they are - moral without being judgemental, honest without being self-righteous, and loyal to their spouse and family without feeling like all their promises and commitments somehow don't count.

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas

As a result of him taking cheap shots at Jake, Lloyd has now lost the guy who was going to paint his portrait of Lloyd on his next book and was planning to meet up with in the new year for a series of interviews. This guy asked questions Lloyd didn’t like on the Jake thread and he blocked him. He’s legit too, with 2500 followers and a website.

• KIMSILVIO
    KIMSILVIO
    I have wondered this many times. Why did he tell you Kim? What did he hope to accomplish or get out of it?

Lloyd told me once in a zoom call and there were other bits and pieces after that call but I didn’t want to discuss the subject as I was in shock about the whole thing. There are lots of people who have ideas about why he told me, but the truth is that I don’t know. 🤷‍♀️

• KIMSILVIO
    KIMSILVIO
    Who else would have had the same viewpoint as me?

I think there are lots of people who experienced the same as you. Xx

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5
    man doing something online and then he tells them that he is a French model,

this one? https://youtu.be/34CHqptjj9E

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit