It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas

#TheCharlotteFiles

• NonCoinCollector
    NonCoinCollector

After reading what Charlotte Angel said to Lloyd Evans, I almost want to rejoin Twitter. But no, I'm good.

• Vintage
    Vintage

Charlotte Angel is a cockatiel?

"Cockatiels are friendly and social, playful birds. A wide and spacious cage will do them good, as they require plenty of exercise and room to play," petguide

Nice non-threatening choice for your avatar.

• KIMSILVIO
    KIMSILVIO
    Oh that was me. So what happens next, Lloyd sues me? Kim you’ll have to walk me through this process as I am new.

I should have guessed 😂😂

• KIMSILVIO
    KIMSILVIO
    Otherwise, I would offer them to you as interpreters,

I’m glad you woke up, thank you for the thought xx

• Vintage
    Vintage

Seriously, Kim, one Croatian sister in the group was a court interpreter. I took the test and became a court interpreter soon after I met her,... only I interpreted Spanish-English.

• Simon
    Simon
    one Croatian sister in the group was a court interpreter. I took the test and became a court interpreter soon after I met her,... only I interpreted Spanish-English.

I'm ... well, struggling to keep up with reality maybe

What's going on, can someone fill me in?

It's starting to feel like a character in one of those "OMG the premise of this TV show is such a mystery! (yep, our writers don't have an ending)" shows.

So am **I** Lloyd? and am I a robot but don't know it? What's the plot twist?

Wait, no, the Thai hooker is the robot right? So I shoot it and ... huh, no wires, just blood, so much blood ... that's strange.

Anyway, there's blue and red flashing lights and people saying I have to go with them ...

And still it's not as mental as Lloyd world.

• lloydevansparody
    lloydevansparody
    I'm ... well, struggling to keep up with reality maybe

You are not the only one Simon. Sometimes I feel like travelling from a wormhole to another. Different universes, same shit

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

You’ve lost me. 🤔

• pr0ner
    pr0ner

It's freaking hilarious that he claims people should let him vent and be angry...then has the nerve to ask when he didn't let this happen with others. He went even further. He wouldn't even let people who were simply sympathetic to Kim speak to him.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit