It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• raymond frantz
    raymond frantz

Judging from his dad that I had the misfortune to be around for years, I can confidently say he will never change, they are full time narcissists with zero self reflection.

• DerekMoors
    DerekMoors

This morning he was at 404 patrons.

Then he posted this:

Now he's at 402 patrons. Literally, his changes just cost him 2 patrons.

• DerekMoors
    DerekMoors

He hasn't even updated the patron goals. These are his tiers right now:

So basically his entire Patreon pitch is "give me money to come hang out in a zoom call with me, but only if I don't cancel at the last minute. And see your name at the end of a video."

That's it, that's all people are paying for.

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas

"Behind the scenes" to what? A Bethel leak? No, he just wants to point out to you the many different methods you can pay him. With his end of month drop perilously close at 11 days, to be only at 402 and only 3 above what he bottomed out at last month, whatever he tried to do with his rebranding effort is not working. I get the feeling that people who follow him are tired of being reminded of the need to compensate him, especially for a new Patron who just joined and finding out their "exclusive content" was just a tour round his retooled Patreon tiers. They weren't even this pushy about donations at the Bethel tour.

• TonusOH
    TonusOH
    a special WhatsApp group

Someone remind him not to share too much personal information on WhatsApp.

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5

Just notice this on his Patreon page,

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

Why pay all of that for Broadcasting rebuttals when any exjw can watch a broadcast and do it in their own head.

Watchtower in focus was only ever interesting because of the input by Kim, Mark and guests.

Faith versus faith I have zero interest in and others such as Derek on Mythvision do it so much better.

As for interviews I prefer Dubstepped doing his "Shunned podcast" in-depth, genuinely considerate interviews.

As to everything else Wally, Mike and Kim, Wendy renay, Goatlike, Jexit, Borean Pickets, ChristyAnn, Jake, David and Vivian....(well I could go on and on) are all far more interesting and entertaining.

I'm also happy to donate or buy a coffee in thanks to genuine folks...but not to support someone to harass, cancel and drive others away.

• WingCommander
    WingCommander

He's begged for more money this month? Well then, this bearded inflamed hemorrhoid can slither away back into his lair now, for it's work is done.

• Listener
    Listener

He's getting much more than most ex JW Youtubers for less output and still wants more.

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

Looks like he’s going to take his patrons for a ride all the way to the bottom. He’s already begging for money worse than Lett on steroids. How much louder can he squeal?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit