It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• nicolaou
    nicolaou

Right, because your grammar, sentence structure, spelling and punctuation are exactly what a "schooler" would be looking for.

Clearly you've missed the point of this topic. If it isn't clearly obvious to anyone by now that's not our problem.

The information is all there.

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

Looks like he has a new business plan to make money from expats in Zagreb. A hopeful sign that he’s giving up on his ExJW business. πŸ‘

• wannaexit
    wannaexit
    I am prehaps done hete.

Don't let the door hit you on the way out.

• TonusOH
    TonusOH
    Am I supposed to read 354 pages of slander and speculation about underaged girls

Why? Did you find Lloyd's diary or something?

• Vintage
    Vintage

A "schoolar"? :) We are all impressed, aren't we?

Ahhhhhhh people discussing things on the internet 😱

Ain't no one forcing u to read this.

If someone (Lloyd) tries to make himself the poster boy of exjws hes gonna be held accountable for his actions.

• silentlamb_silent_no_more
    silentlamb_silent_no_more

From is Facebook page...First have you ever hear him sing? %^%$#$# ( cursing words.but it was all in french ) but the think that caught my attention was that TANIIAALALALA GURL i mean Women ,like that post...Interesting...For those of you who don't know her , that was one of the Instagram 20 something that needed a ride in Zagreb And he offer to drive her ...

I really do dare someone to send them the video link from the Magnificent 7 To the admin of the group. Make his face too hot to handle.

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

How The Bible was Created If you look at page 2 there's a statement from JW Watch's Kim Silvio who explains why she went public about Lloyds spending patreon donations on prostitutes. Much to his wife's distress he went to Thailand at Xmas where he was caught carousing with sex workers(subsequently he claimed he "dated" a sex worker for 2 weeks!). These prostitutes are some of the most trafficked girls in the world are forced into prostitution by kidnap, grooming, violence or economic hardship by criminal gangs. Most enter the work as underage girls and up to 70% end up HiV + ve and shunned by their family & village for it. He also uses Eastern European prostitutes - another vulnerable demographic.

You can see a livestream on page 3 where he admits to it all, claiming his poor wife is "not enough" for him and that he's not in control of his penis, blaming Watchtower for his eff'd up sexuality.

It's really nothing to do with the icky simping of an overweight, married, middle aged man around pretty girls half his age on the internet.*

*Claims he is separated now.

NB I presume your article will be in your native tongue? Otherwise do get an English speaker to run through it for spelling and grammar.

• silentlamb_silent_no_more
    silentlamb_silent_no_more
    Attack a guy on vacation trying to sort his infidelity out and you care.

REALLY?! You think he went on vacation to sort his infidelity out? Erm, he went on vacation to continue his infidelity you absolute plum!

354 pages of slander and speculation about underaged girls

They're not slanderous if they are true. That is not what every page on this thread is about. There have been many comments about how he has abused people online, nearly caused the death of one person, phoned up and threatened a seriously ill woman and tried to scam her by asking for her bank details, took money from CSA victims to put their stories in his book and may have stopped them from ever getting justice because instead of going to the police, they went to him instead, further abusing CSA survivors like BCG from the Australian Royal Commission, Outing PIMO's - the list is endless of his crimes towards humanity, extremely vulnerable people who have left an abusive and toxic cult, to be met with an abusive and toxic former member. Nah pal! Your veneration of such a man is just as bad as people's veneration of the Watchtower Babble and Crap Society that abuses people and destroys people. Just like JLE has done to many. So don't come here spouting your BS and obvious adulation for such a man! Prick!

• lloydevansparody
    lloydevansparody
    Don't let the door hit you on the way out.

sorry for the intrusion. Can I buy you a beer or maybe two?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit