It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Simon
    Simon

What was that GoT quote, "Nothing someone says before the word 'but' really counts" ...

He can't even say he loves her without finishing with effectively a "but ... not really"

He's always been an abusive cheater and always will be an abusive cheater, because people never really change their true selves.

Even in his book you see him putting the blame on his wife, as though it really is her failure that caused him to do what he was already doing before ever meeting her ... being a grubby little selfish toad of a man.

• Listener
    Listener

LMSA recounting from Lloyds book that he acknowledges as far back as 2009 that he needed help to fight powerful inner urges.

Ten years later he seeks help by dating a sex worker in Thailand. Now living alone, he realises that didn't work.

• Vintage
    Vintage

Thanks for this quote, LMsA...

."...that I loved her and wanted to be with her, but I was fighting powerful inner urges and needed help"

Has he gone to talk with a legitimate psychologist or psychiatrist? So many narcissists "string along" their empathetic victims by giving them glimmers of hope that they will change. The narcissist sees his victim as a fool. The love and forgiveness that the victim gives her narcissistic husband is seen by the narcissist as something he completely deserves. When the victim decides she is wasting her love on a person who has no appreciation of her and is just "using" her, ... that's when the narcissist gets REALLY mad.

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5

What an JERK!

• Toblerone5
  • Toblerone5
  • Toblerone5
    Toblerone5

i copied this from his twitter account , and yes I change his profile photo,,,

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

I don’t know the background but that guy seems mortified in his explanation of what he has done whereas LE is completely incapable of contrition or any sense of shame over more serious misbehaviour. The contrast is stark.

I see LE is also still insisting that people must guess what on earth he is talking about when he claims others have “lied” about him.

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5

12 minute ago...And the Bitch is Back...

• Toblerone5

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit