It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5

I'm torn ...Idiot or HA HA! ?

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    I don't think this was the right way of name and shaming on him for whatever reason.

Lloyd Evans doesn't have a complaint box. Ask Louise Goode. She was his co-host and he rode her ass all weekend because she expressed a positive opinion of Jonathan Sanders. It was only until Louise got down on her knees and offered an unequivocal apology that he forgave her for expressing her opinion.

What he does have was an established method of naming, shaming and bullying anyone who expressed a contrary opinion or even worse, was directly critical of him. He had an army of sycophants who would have mercilessly trolled and bullied her until she either disappeared or recanted. His livestream was meant as a bat signal that it was full-on war against Kim.

I believe Kim knew what he would do. I believe she knew how brutal he could be, and her bringing it up in private as you seem to be suggesting would have effectively only tipped him off that he had a dissenter and would have moved quickly to publicly sack her and highly imply it was for an issue of trust or dishonesty. And then he would have set his dogs loose upon her while covering his tracks in Thailand and elsewhere.

She was quite literally in a no-win situation. She could have bent the knee and let this information slide, allowing him to continue to milk the community for financial support and continue to abuse his wife. She could have just resigned and disappeared. She could have slipped the info to someone which he would deny considering the source was not firsthand and set up a campaign of abuse towards the leaker. Or she could have done what she did.

It took nothing short of unprecedented bravery and a strong sense of right and wrong to do what she did. Isn't that what being a former Jehovah's Witness is about? We call out these abuses on WT and document them. How should that be any different upon Lloyd and the damage he was causing by leading such a double life especially considering the fact that he was an exJW CSA advocate participating and feeding donation money into a system of abuse and sex trafficking. Should she have waited until it got worse (which it was quickly becoming)?

She put her own name, reputation and mental health on the line to allow people to make an informed decision on whether to support Lloyd Evans. Over half have and have agreed with Kim. If anything, doing it in the manner in the way she did exposed him even more for his bully tactics and legal threats.

I'm glad she did it in that way. She held a huge mirror up to Lloyd Evans and if you don't like what you see, take it up with the man whose reflection you see staring back at you.

• TonusOH
    TonusOH

I'm curious what kind of setup Lloyd and Tibor were using. Would Croatian authorities stop a person who pulled out a phone to record a vlog in public? Or someone who wanted to film a street performer or even just film a street corner or intersection for any reason?

Normally, they would want permits if the filming will obstruct traffic or affect local businesses or create a potential safety hazard. Unless things are more strict in Zagreb.

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5
    I'm curious what kind of setup Lloyd and Tibor were using.

this is from is talking with JW, October 2022,Zagreb video. Could it be that somebody ,(JW) , call the police on him ,since they were inform of his video he made at the cart in Croatia?

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5

Also, about his Youtube channel, there is a new : Our Members thanks you channel members , and so far you can see 8 people join is Youtube membership so far...

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5

Just notice this , the Let your kids believe in Unicorn merch, are call : Jessica's Unicorn Cult collection...

• annihilator
    annihilator
    Vintage,

The video was posted on YouTube on Feb 3, 2022

The url was:

watch?v=5cQfzfkjf8c

(Note: This video isn't available anymore)

The title of the video was:
    Kim Silvio video about EXJW activists Lloyd Evans

What I posted is what I caught, I did not go back again to see if more was added by him, because he is a nobody and a piece of trash for defending a piece of trash.

The YouTube introduction text that he posted under the title of his video was on Feb 3, 2022 and the comment he made was when he was called out, also on Feb 3, 2022.
  • WingCommander
    WingCommander

What is Tibor doing! Hauling around a large DSLR like that in public.

I don't understand why he just doesn't use one of those small voyeur cameras you put behind a mirror in a hotel room to film people having sex.......... ohhhhhhhhhhh

• Thisismein1972
    Thisismein1972

A Go-Pro would suffice, they are small enough to conceal and have great 4K picture quality.

• Thisismein1972

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit