• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5

Last one. O.M.G. I can't...

• Yooters
    Yooters

It’s always “about me” isn’t it Lloyd?

• TonusOH
    TonusOH
    slimboyfat: I see LE is also still insisting that people must guess what on earth he is talking about when he claims others have “lied” about him.

Yeah, I noticed that as well. He uses it as a way to accuse others without actually having to back up his claims.

Evans: "This person lied about me!"

Everyone else: "Oh? Where is the lie?"

Evans: "It's not my obligation to tell you!"

And he wonders why his reputation is in the toilet.

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5

So Mister big Family man instead of celebrating Xmas with his girls, taking nice photos for his Patrons ... Mister is on social media BITCHING about something that as nothing to do with him, but he manage not just to put his big fat noose and tweet about this ,but made it ABOUT HIMSELF AGAIN! Oh could it be that he was not invited to the Xmas with the ex this year? All alone in his 1 room loft ? Can afford an sex-worker Girlfriends for the holidays ? Well it's true that his Patrons were not very generous this years, what a jerk. And FYI .iDIOT Jake did apologize ! Many time in the video that you Bitch and post , but you didn't seem to actually Watch it cause you would know that! We all have 2 ears and only one mouth. Maybe for once you should SHUT your big fat filthy pipe hole, and use your ears for once in your life, Cause we all know your not very big in Listening or caring about others neither. Unless you can make $$$ on your Youtube channels, then you will "pretend" to listen ,while the hole time thinking how many $$$ you will make with that video and how many Prostitutes you will be able to afford with that! How many karaoke song you can sing, and how many Vacation you will be able to go too. Next time you go to your favorite bar ,why don't you sing a nice Xmas song , like , I'LL BE HOME FOR CHRISTMAS...OOPS! Sowy me bad

• AudeSapere
    AudeSapere

What is Jake's YouTube channel?

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    What is Jake's YouTube channel?

He’s known as altworldly.

The video Lloyd is speaking about is here:

https://youtu.be/5gOtPGzr3GE

The “lie” Lloyd refers is in the first 2 minutes where Jake says this video is not an attempt to cancel/defame/etc Lloyd. Then he plays a clip from the Maury Povich “we have determined this is a lie” shows.

So Lloyd is holding Jake to a literal interpretation on a joke he made and is calling him a liar.

The only thing this did for Lloyd is:

• remind people of what he did in Thailand and over the years to his wife
    • demonstrate that he still expresses no remorse for what he did
    • inadvertently forced people to compare what Jake did vis-à-vis Lloyd
    • display the very toxicity, judgmentalism and in-fighting he always complained about going on against him on his own social media against another popular activist
    • As if the Sisak court already didn’t have enough evidence this is a vendetta for Lloyd, here’s more concerning someone he mailed a legal threat letter to.

He just cracked a Jabba the Hutt sized hole in his legal case for effectively doing the same thing he’s accusing the defendants of to Jake out of retaliation and spite. And the cherry on top is that he says he’s “seething”.
  • slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

I think the thing that was “determined to be a lie” in the clip was the specific comment by Jake that he wasn’t “going to make jokes about Lloyd Evans” because he did make jokes about him and it was itself intended as a joke.

I suspect Jake would stand by his statement that he didn’t intend to defame or cancel LE because that wasn’t the purpose of the video. The purpose was to try to make sense of what happened and even to defend LE from some of the unsubstantiated claims.

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5

Please tell me he's not going to Fake Cry again.. He can't afford any HO,HO,HOES Girlfriends for the Holidays?Bad patrons ,BAD!

• Simon
    Simon
    I think the thing that was “determined to be a lie” in the clip was the specific comment by Jake that he wasn’t “going to make jokes about Lloyd Evans” because he did make jokes about him and it was itself intended as a joke.

This is what he does, he uses a fine toothed comb to find one single line that he can label as "false" and then uses that to label everything as a lie. It's a very childish and unconvincing strategy, but he's had success with it when combined with his bullying people away so his lies are then unchallenged.

If I said I'm not going to make a joke, then tell 101 factual things about Lloyd's life and include a joke while doing it, then I have technically "lied" ... but unfortunately for Lloyd, the lie isn't about him - it's simply a comedy mistruth (often the basis of comedy) told to the audience of the video, about the video, but not a falsehood about the subject of the video.

Lloyd Evens has nothing to complain about. He remains a failed JW, failed exJW and failed husband who regularly visited prostitutes for at least 4 years.

As for YouTubers and any other "activist": don't create heroes. Appreciate the work people do, but don't treat anyone as a role model. It doesn't help anyone who may fail when given undue attention and adulation. I also don't think it really helps people to "support their activist" to any undue degree. I've always believed that what helps others to leave is demonstrating that you can leave and be normal, happy, and relatively well-adjusted (or no worse than the general populace) and then eventually continuing on your journey.

Also, someone can be an expert on a subject but utterly fail themselves on that very same subject. I saw the case of someone who was educating about personal finances, and everything they said was good advice and made sense ... but they were personally failing and were deep in massive debt.

Don't create heroes, become your own hero for yourself and you family.

• Simon
    Simon

Also (more re: Jakes latest video)

If you are keen to "do more", to be "an activist" ... be aware that while the vast majority of people are nice but some people are utter scum. There are nutty psychos about, in general online and it seems especially in the exJW community. People are unbalanced, obsessive, and want to retaliate if you slight them in some way or they will just take exception if someone else is a "success" in some way.

I've come across them over the years and I don't really get too involved with exJWs as a result. The idea that we can only limit our association with a certain group is the ultimate JW mindset hangover.

This is partly why I think people wallowing in exJWism and making it their life are certainly not helping themselves and probably not really helping other people who leave and then get hooked on exJWism.

Rather than making "leaving the JWs" into a big accomplishment, why don't we make it what it really is - something that anyone can do, fairly easily, so they can move on with your life. Yes, there may be some family ties impacted but that happens to the rest of society, just for different reasons. It's not the worse cult ever, stop pretending it is. The WTS are not the 3rd Reich, stop pretending they are.

Just leave, show that you can be normal and that it's no big deal.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit