It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5

So let me get this straight. He tweeted about his Youtube JWwatch Bulletin? (that's new) Somebody tells him DUH!...someone already did this ,he say .it might be a different topic ,Seriously? Yes everybody on Youtube that made videos about the lates news of Norway &JW ,was Totally different than what your Bulletin will talk about...then cause oh yes there is more ,and my blood pressure is getting higher now, the person tell him it was in favor of the JW but not sure , and mister I'm about to do a video on this ,doesn't say yes I know that? Hello? He didn't bother to do oh I don't know ,research? Oh right! the women's who use to do this for free, are not there anymore! And then instead of saying I WILL LOOK IT UP ,myself , cause isn't what people are PAYING him for? And that is suppose to be his JOB? the only ''JOB" he have , Mister Big Activist ,to inform his worshippers about the latest developments in the JW world ? But no no. he ask that person if he could send him the LINK of that! I guess the Croatia internet doesn't have access to Google... Funny how nobody had to send him the link on how to date a sex worker in Thailand though...And like my husband say to me sometime...are you done? No ,one more... Well that would explain why is Bulletin was only 7:56 ! Now I'm done!

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

Lol the he’s now the go-to channel for the latest (two months old) “I can’t actually be bothered to research this” take on topics that have already been covered elsewhere by people who are actually interested in the subject. That’s a winning formula for sure. No wonder his support goes from strength to strength. Maybe he should subscribe to his own “charred hotdog level” and be done.

• NonCoinCollector
    NonCoinCollector

Awesome, patrons are paying Lloyd Evans to broadcast news that happened months ago! Way to stay ahead of the curve Lloydie Boy!

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

Why on earth does Cedars think it's another topic??!

This article by Avoidjw.org is very comprehensive posted on October 22nd it took me two seconds to find. It clarifies that no religion has the right to financial assistance and so Watchtower's appeal falls outside the jurisdiction of the ECHR

https://avoidjw.org/news/norway-jehovahs-witnesses-denied-state-subsidy/

" The State Administrator makes it clear that state funding falls outside the scope of the European Convention on Human Rights (ECHR), Articles 9 and 11. Neither Article entitle religions to state subsidies. Quoting from the European Court of Human Rights, it says, “The freedom to manifest one’s religion or beliefs under this Article [9] does not confer on the applicant association or its members and entitlement to secure additional funding from the State budget".

The Norwegian government also made it clear their practice of shunning is both systematic and intentional and not just the individual choice of members, so is a violation of government rules on freedom of belief.

"Jehovah’s Witnesses claimed that no statistics are kept on the age of baptized young people in Jehovah’s Witnesses. However, they could not say with certainty that pre teens are not baptised!!

It must be noted that the State Administrator based its decision mainly on information relating to shunning from the Jehovahs witnesses own publications. The information indicates that shunning involves a form of strict, systematic and targeted social exclusion, which the State Administrator finds to be a form of negative social control and psychological violence."

The State Administrator believes it unreasonable to wait for several violations of the Religious Communities Act to have occurred before taking action when Jehovah’s Witnesses’ practice and documents clearly point to such violations of the Act. In its assessment, emphasis is placed on how serious the violation is and whether it appears to be intentional. If the violation appears to be systematic, persistent or intentional, the grant must be refused in full. The violation was found to be systematic, persistent and intentional."

• Vintage
    Vintage

Lloyd probably wakes up in the morning, stretches, and says to himself, "Well, back to the same old schtick. What's going on in Watchtowerland? I'll look through the internet and see what all the other exjw YouTube channels are talking about, then I'll pick out something that seems to be getting a lot of views and comments and I'll do a sensational and unique documentary film on that. Lol. I am so clever. Nobody does feature-length, hard-hitting, exposé documentaries like Lloyd Evans does." (Chuckle.) Dials number. "Tibor! I need for you to cobble together some recent Norway-JW footage."

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

The fact he can't read Norwegian may have something to do with the fact Jonas (Goatlike personality) and Jan Nilsen know a bit more than Cedars thinks he does about this🙄

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas

I love playing out alternate realities. They fascinate me. Here’s mine for the day:

This time one year ago Lloyd gets back from Texas and is confronted by his wife for these flirty pics with women in Texas. In a tearful “Come to Jesus” moment, Lloyd explains that he always felt insecure as an overweight, unattractive man with a horrible chin and a Muppet nose. He admits he is wrong to create online dating profiles and arranging meetups. No more! I have you and the girls!

Dijana privately wipes her brow and thinks: “Now if I can just get him to give up prostitutes, then everything will be perfect”

10 months later Lloyd is closing in on 1200 patrons and has just signed the final papers on his beach house. A DM comes through. “Probably another fan wanting to be on my channel with an uninteresting sob story about being shunned”. But no, it’s Jan Nielsen from Norway, giving him an inside scoop on huge legal news from Norway.

Lloyd stands up and summons his JW Watch crew on WhatsApp.

“I must go to Norway! The people have called and they need me and my take on it! Oh and also some tickets for the wife and my two girls please. Tease something huge is coming up and see how much you can collect”

After doing interviews with Jan and Jonas, as well as a livestream where he collects €4000 in Superchats, he saunters off to his promised Norway exJW meetup. The ladies pose with him like he’s Mick Jagger and he only wishes he could slip them a note with his room number. “Oh no, what a time to get those damn blue balls again!” At the dinner at an expensive restaurant he asks his Norwegian hosts if Oslo has a red light district and if so, where is it? Lloyd changes the subject when the cheque comes and pretends to not see it.

After one day’s hard work, the Evans family heads to the Norwegian cruise ship dock for the round trip to Nord Kapp and Kirkenes. Their Norwegian hosts wish them well, knowing how funds collected for his visit were also funneled into paying for this. Lloyd and family visit the stunning fiords and Dijana gets to go on one of her beloved whale watching tours.

They pose at Nord Kapp, the northernmost point in Europe with the Northern Lights in the background. His Twitter post has 900 likes. In Kirkenes, he makes another post how he is mere kilometres from the Russian border and puts up several Ukrainian flag emojis in support. He makes a short handheld video for Tibor to edit later.

Back in Croatia, he relates to his wife that he must go to Zagreb for a few days. “Why?”, he is asked. Furrowing his brow in astonishment at being asked such a question, he responds “I am meeting with Tibor to work on some follow up with my Norwegian videos and to begin work on my next documentary!”

After checking into his Zagreb hotel, he loosens his trousers, knowing that his blue balls problem will soon be handled and handled well.

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

True dat!

• TonusOH
    TonusOH

One of the benefits of visiting a topic after some time has passed is so you can update the topic if any new information has come along. What good is it to tease a video on the subject and not be aware of the updates?

• Newly Enlightened
    Newly Enlightened

Thank you @Annihilator

LE Attacked our family and DOXXED us 9 years ago. He's lied about us, called us names. etc Maybe De Hek didn't know this.

I don't know about all the past issues with Danny De Hek. If he attacked @Kim Silvio in a video, we're sorry about that & had we known wouldn't have said yes to the podcast.

But we know how many in the community went after Kim Silvio without know the entire story.

We honestly didn't know any of this.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit