It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• WingCommander
    WingCommander
    Hemorrhoid Evans: The pimple on the ex-JW's ass that just keeps oozing. It's infected, and it may in fact be cancerous!
  • Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    It's a tactic- his way of having something to respond with when people start asking questions. He will try to dismiss his critics by claiming that they're defendants in a criminal suit.

It’s the same tactic he uses/used with Dijana. He tries to force either an admission of wrongdoing or an apology as a means to dismiss everything that person says. Then he paints what he did as either equal to or usually lesser than the infraction committed against him.

It’s like a point system in his twisted mind. He pulled it all the time while he was here. He would bring up what you said in a previous thread against you in another one as proof positive you are not to be listened to.

His few apologies are always conditional:

He’s sorry, but…

• He is also owed an apology
    • You or someone else did something worse
    • People should go to these other parties and demand apologies
    • He really thinks this doesn’t merit an apology and somehow he was forced into doing it or had altruistic reasons for doing it. But he’ll apologise anyway because he’s such a caring person.
    • When he apologises it wipes his slate clean and nothing relating to that can ever be brought up again because of the apology. An apology from you doesn’t wipe your slate clean, in fact it magnifies what you did and he will keep reminding everyone of your infraction against him.
  • Thisismein1972
    Thisismein1972

Just a little heads up, I have just had to change my password on Twitter, apparently there was suspicious activity detected. I've never had to change my password on Twitter so just to let people know.

• Yooters
    Yooters

The Lloyd Evans info is down for maintenance?

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister
    he Lloyd Evans info is down for maintenance?

What info? Can someone please link me to the twitter thread?

• Diamondfrog
    Diamondfrog

Hopefully it’s only temporary. That’s site is a treasure trove of LE information.

• Yooters
  • Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

Oh no Lloyds not been heading off to the litigation Mobile again, has he?!

NB I'm still trying to find the twitter feed.

Also, can anyone recommend a good video editor (software, not you Tibor)? Particularly one that allows you to use animation?

• ExBethelitenowPIMA
    ExBethelitenowPIMA

If Tibor has been fired or will be soon then he is free to spill even more beans.

Very similar to ToMo the turd being let go what is to stop him spilling the beans?

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    NB I'm still trying to find the twitter feed.

What Twitter feed you looking for?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit