It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

Simon has removed posts that reveal people’s identity or private information. I don’t think he is in the habit of removing posts because people regret comments they made. It would be time consuming and tedious. Just be more circumspect about what you post.

• Simon
    Simon
    I believe he has that power.

It's true.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-dJolYw8tnk

Most people are usually posting something that they thing is identifiable but really isn't (like "an Elder in our hall had an affair"), and they are posting anonymously anyway.

If someone has taken a comment from here and shared it elsewhere, there isn't a lot I can do about that, but if someone has genuinely posted something that could legitimately become a cause for regret, I can remove or change it.

But we don't do the "I'm leaving now, please delete ALL my posts" thing, as it is unfair to others who have taken part in a discussion.

• KIMSILVIO
    KIMSILVIO

true…..I loved he man when I was a kid 🥰🥰🥰

• Vintage
    Vintage

Lol. I never anticipated that my words "I believe he has that power" would become so iconic. But please assuage Wally's suffering as much as possible, Simon.

• Thisismein1972
    Thisismein1972

"We should be careful not to fall in the trap of discrimination by ideology. Everyone has the right to believe what they want. There is not any issue to be woke as there is not any issue to be the opposite. I believe we should not offend people regardless of our own ideology."

However, it is okay for the woke left to abuse people in the interest of equality. As has Lloyd. They discriminate all the time and have gotten away with it for a long time now. As with all cults, I will always speak out about them, especially when they are harmful to others. Canceling and doxing is a form of coercion and abuse designed to shun and sensor someone from a conversation. Free speech should never be censored.

• pr0ner
    pr0ner

Mate don’t confuse “woke” for PR which is what Lloyd does. Also to parody’s defense both sides do it. The hard right does exactly what you’re saying too. The idea that this is an exclusive hard left thing is laughable. 4chan and Wikifarms have been doing the thing the “woke left” has for like 15 years. It was essentially their playbook. It’s really just extreme humans on the internet. Also it was done before the internet. Celebrities were “cancelled” by the public and those outraged by their actions since black and white tv. Fatty Arbuckle is a great example from the 20’s. His films were banned because the public was so outraged at an insinuation.

• Vintage
    Vintage

When Jesus said, “Serpents! Offspring of vipers! How shall you escape from the sentence of Gehenna?”, I’m pretty sure he offended some people. Matthew 23:33.

• Pasta_Hour
  • Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas

In addition to searching for new ways to get paid via YT & Patreon, Jabba the Hutt is still whining about not getting paid for being a Core Participant at IICSA.

Umm, it’s a non-profit statutory inquiry for England and Wales, and he thinks he needs to be paid for presenting evidence? Does he know how these things work or did he not think that far ahead and only wants all of his recommendations to be implemented and also to be compensated?

It’s right there in plain English. This is a business for Lloyd Evans and he expects to be paid for every effort he makes. You donate to him, you are funding a business in Croatia called Ipsilon Media, which listed assets totaling $160,000 USD last year.

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister
    In addition to searching for new ways to get paid via YT & Patreon, Jabba the Hutt is still whining about not getting paid for being a Core Participant at IICSA.

Nobody asked Lloyd Evans to be a "core participant" - for which he has constantly crowed about ever since. He even paid a lawyer to force them to accept him. Why would they pay any attention to him? He's not a victim, parent of a victim, or someone who worked within the organisation. As far as they're concerned, he's an ex member with a grudge.

All the evidence they need, aside from victim statements, is right there in print. Watchtower is damned by it's own publications.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit