It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• KIMSILVIO
    KIMSILVIO
    all I havve wrote is straight from the heart guys I am not going to edit this for typos because I will probebly want to edit for content as well amd i think what is saidd from the heart is better said straight out.

Thank you so much for sharing your journey, and congratulations on your sobriety, that is one hell of an achievement to be proud of.

As the parody said:

Your sense of humanity honours you but on this occasion your judgement is failing you.

You are clearly a kind person, one who has faced adversity and worked hard to make the necessary changes in your life to improve your situation. I am proud of you!

Posted from LMSA:

Let's ask Kim, she knew him personally and professionally - Do you think Lloyd can change?

In order for change to occur, people have got to acknowledge that what they have done is wrong/bad/unhealthy. Lloyd has not done this. Lloyd had no intention of changing his habits. I have no evidence to suggest that he will change.

Lloyd is continuing to try to recruit new financial backers whilst at the same time blocking people and trying to control the flow of information to these people. If he had changed I believe he would change that behaviour. Let people know the truth and make an informed decision as to whether they want to back him.

Lloyd has done this for years and years. I hate that he preys on vulnerable people. If he did nothing wrong, why does he try and hide the truth. I told the truth, I accepted the consequences of telling the truth.

Can Lloyd change, technically yes (see articles on narcissists). Will he change. No he will never change because he is not prepared to admit his personality type and his faults.

💗 to all xx

• joe134cd
    joe134cd

I’d be interested to know just how much coin he makes out of it. Obviously if he can afford to employ someone else he must have some very generous patrons.

• Simon
    Simon
    Do you think Lloyd can change?

By his own admissions he's been unfaithful to his wife for years now, from the start according to his book? And his method of infidelity has escalated. Being a JW didn't control his behavior, neither did leaving, he's not apologetic and seems to actually get a kick out of telling everyone about what he does (especially women).

I don't believe he's capable of change, growth, self-improvement or anything that takes effort and resolve.

He's a man-child, always putting his own impulses first, claiming he can't pay for necessities for his kids while buying himself toys, having no regard for the welfare of his family, and shitting on everyone who contributes their time and money to allowing him to live without doing any real work.

He can't change. He's always been a wanker and he'll be a wanker all his life.

• KIMSILVIO
    KIMSILVIO
    I’d be interested to know just how much coin he makes out of it.

I don’t know now however last financial year’s revenue was six figure in USD.

• raymond frantz
    raymond frantz

He keeps retweeting F Stavrakopulou's tweets ,uk author that has made a series on BBC about God, I wonder if he us trying to make a connection with her for a reason

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister
    Forever alone (😥) I know the first thing that he needs to do right now though is take lessons and learn how to speak Croatian fluently if he hopes to stay in Croatia for a "real job".

I know. I find it really strange that someone with an obvious ability with language hasn't learned the language of the country he's lived in for 17 years, when he's actually living with a family who speaks that language!

I was always surprised he didn't do at least a few videos in Croation (if he cares about waking JWs up as much as he claims). Either he won't get enough views or he's promised the in-laws not to.

• Vintage
    Vintage

When speaking in ones second language, a measure of humility is needed. Despite great effort, there will be small mistakes. He may be unwilling to expose himself to criticism. (From experience I will say that the criticism on ones second language isn't fun.)

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister
    And by the way I'm pretty sure that it's Arthur weber who does all the transcript of all those convention videos, which is a lot of work! Like L.E. give him $ for that...I don't think so...

Having a son with autism this annoys me since he's clearly taking advantage here.I would like to think he reimburses him something for it but I highly doubt it.

Despite great effort, there will be small mistakes. He may be unwilling to expose himself to criticism.

I think you're probably right Vintage.

• pr0ner
    pr0ner

As for can he change... I'm betting he won't. He's in his 40's and refuses to even bend on something so obvious. The fact that he is blindly moving forward tells me all I need to know. Unless something truly catastrophic happen to him it'll never happen and even then he'd probably put on a good face to the outside world and likely still keep his bad mentality in private.

• raymond frantz
    raymond frantz

Now he is identifying with Prince Harry, he is as damaged as Prince Harry!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit